Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-07-2007, 04:30 AM   #21
Fully Optimized
 
blackjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,945
Send a message via MSN to blackjack
Default Re: Stung by a bee

I got stung by a wasp while laying on the couch watching princess Diana funeral, it got me on the side of the neck, it was vry painfull so you have my simperthy with your leg OUCH.
__________________

__________________
Compaq Presario CQ5305K-m Intel® Pentium® Dual Core E5300 (2.6 GHz), Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 2048 MB , Hard drive: 320 Gb, with 18.5 Widescreen
SPURS TILL I DIE (DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS)
TO DARE IS TO DO
blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 05:22 AM   #22
Daemon Poster
 
Steff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,435
Send a message via MSN to Steff
Default Re: Stung by a bee

I got stung by a bee when I was in school, I sat on it and it stung my ass ;[
__________________

__________________
hi, i like eggs.
Steff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 06:04 AM   #23
Fully Optimized
 
blackjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,945
Send a message via MSN to blackjack
Default Re: Stung by a bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steff View Post
I got stung by a bee when I was in school, I sat on it and it stung my ass ;[
Now thats what I call a real pain in the arse !!!
__________________
Compaq Presario CQ5305K-m Intel® Pentium® Dual Core E5300 (2.6 GHz), Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 2048 MB , Hard drive: 320 Gb, with 18.5 Widescreen
SPURS TILL I DIE (DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS)
TO DARE IS TO DO
blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:11 AM   #24
Golden Master
 
Tommy Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 8,463
Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy
Default Re: Stung by a bee

I've also heard that the more you get stung by bees, the more allergic you become. It's not like other things where you build up tolerance to it, you get more allergic. So if you get stung a lot, your symptoms will get worse.

Thats what has happened to me, when I was younger and got stung, nothing much happened, just mainly hurt for a while. Now I swell up pretty good.

My dad is really allergic to bees, he got stung one time and swelled up good and passed out, had to rush him to the ER to get a shot.
__________________
When all else fails...Ham Radio!

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 06:26 PM   #25
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,534
Default Re: Stung by a bee

I've never gotten stuck by bees... is it really that bad?
LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 06:41 PM   #26
Fully Optimized
 
blackjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,945
Send a message via MSN to blackjack
Default Re: Stung by a bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicAddict911 View Post
I've never gotten stuck by bees... is it really that bad?
Ive never been stung by a bee but a wasp yes and trust me its painful, what you must be aware of is that some peoples body react to the venom in the sting and so it can be highly dangerous to those individuals, even lethal.
__________________
Compaq Presario CQ5305K-m Intel® Pentium® Dual Core E5300 (2.6 GHz), Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 2048 MB , Hard drive: 320 Gb, with 18.5 Widescreen
SPURS TILL I DIE (DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS)
TO DARE IS TO DO
blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 06:53 PM   #27
Daemon Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,153
Send a message via MSN to DannyBoy
Default Re: Stung by a bee

Most dogs are allergic to stings My(i wrote dad here first lol) dog ate one, his head swelled up and amazingly even now he still try's to eat them...
DannyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 07:12 PM   #28
Golden Master
 
Tommy Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 8,463
Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy
Default Re: Stung by a bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicAddict911 View Post
I've never gotten stuck by bees... is it really that bad?
It can be to some people depending on how allergic they are. It sure hurts like hell too.
__________________
When all else fails...Ham Radio!

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 07:26 PM   #29
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: Stung by a bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBoy View Post
Most dogs are allergic to stings My(i wrote dad here first lol) dog ate one, his head swelled up and amazingly even now he still try's to eat them...
What breed of dog is it cos my german shepard was stung on her ear and it swelled up but then the other week she ate one and she was fine maybe that was a wasp or something i dunno
__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 09:00 PM   #30
Daemon Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,153
Send a message via MSN to DannyBoy
Default Re: Stung by a bee

mine is a black Labrador. He ate a wasp btw lol
__________________

DannyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0