Originally Posted by muz
I used to be like that , curious as to what thins felt like then one time i get electrocuted , not a violent shock it was by a tv aerial extension and that put me off forever with the whole curiosity thing
that's just stupid just the slighest shock can disrupt your heart beat. a pacemaker in your heart sends an electric signal to you heart to beat. any type of semi strong shock can stop this. unless someone near you knows proper CPR or your pacemaker starts again then youll probably be dead.
i almost severly broke my foot when i jumped of stairs(14 steps did the whole thing) at my old school and landed on it sideways. lucky i landed mostly on the other foot