It strikes me...

Why on Earth not?! I'm a likeable kind of person really!

*looks around*. Ah. Good old fashioned bickering. :)

Lord Kalthorn - I fail to see how Xinam has gotten on your nerves ...

And as for my avatar, I couldn't really give a pile of crap whether it is a custom one or not. I just thought it would have been nice to have Custom ones enabled. I can't be bothered to change mine either. Xinams avatar is pretty cool if you ask me.

*DISCLAIMER* I have nothing against either of you. Lord is good for debating Linux and Xinam is just a generally nice guy to talk with.

- Rocker -

A very diplomatic response! I can't remember saying anything to piss Kalthorn off... perhaps he could tell me...?!

Xinam said:
A very diplomatic response! I can't remember saying anything to piss Kalthorn off... perhaps he could tell me...?!

lol! I don't know, that was early morning Kalthorn! Early morning Kalthorn is rude, unresponsive and plainly ignorant, and, although normal Kalthorn is not much better I cannot remmember why I diliked you anyway! I like you now whatever it was! I may have been confusing you with Novartic - he most certainly does annoy me!

David Lindon said:
Why don't you have the normal AMD logo then?

The normal AMD Logo is not what I like - I don't like AMD, I like AMD 64. I don't know why but the old AMD Logo reminds me of Crap; and its no better than the Intel One, infact its worse. But AMD 64 is far superior to Intel, although only because they don't have them!

Rocker said:
*looks around*. Ah. Good old fashioned bickering. :)

Lord Kalthorn - I fail to see how Xinam has gotten on your nerves ...

And as for my avatar, I couldn't really give a pile of crap whether it is a custom one or not. I just thought it would have been nice to have Custom ones enabled. I can't be bothered to change mine either. Xinams avatar is pretty cool if you ask me.

*DISCLAIMER* I have nothing against either of you. Lord is good for debating Linux and Xinam is just a generally nice guy to talk with.

- Rocker -

Lol, I can't be bothered with the custom Avatars now - it would have been ncie but it doesn't matter! All is forgotted; Kalthorn is in many ways unlike an Elephant.

Well all is forgiven then!

How can you people stay on here so late...i'm struggling to keep my eyes open here! Typing is becoming a challenge too! :rolleyes:

Matrix?

Xinam said:
Well all is forgiven then!

How can you people stay on here so late...i'm struggling to keep my eyes open here! Typing is becoming a challenge too! :rolleyes:

Cool! Novartic is now my Arch-Nemesis!

Lol! That won't happen to be to at least another 2 hours! And I don't think Rocker is affected by Mortal annoyances like sleep!

I was wondering while I was faffing about on the Forum - who the Devil is Matrix? An Administrator who has made no Posts? Interesting? I wonder whether Rocker knows?

There are 679 members, but how many of them have actually posted? Is there any way to find out?

Yeah, on the Members button up with the User CP and Calendar and FAQ on the Menu Bar there is a Members Button; on that list it says how many posts someone has made (I'm 6th from the Top). If you click on the person you can see most things about them - latest post and all their posts. Very few people have made no Posts - and that includes the second Administrator Matrix.

I think he's a friend of David - his website is on the LindonNetworks Newsletter List of Websites at the Bottom. I suppose he helped startup, and maybe even helps keep running, this Forum and others.

Yep. Now I use the account as a backup like if I was to forget the admin password or delete it or something, I still have a backup admin account so the forum does not die!

Back
Top Bottom