It strikes me...

It strikes me that not enough people are naming themselves with titles - as is often done with the fantasy of being on a forum. And that people are using either their names of some kind of nick-name.

See, my name, Lord Kalthorn, is based on His Most Imperial Majesty, Duke of New Zealand and Chile, King of the Peninsula, Lord of the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian Oceans, Emperor of the Grand Imperium of Greathanc, Lord Tiberius Sparticus Kalthorn - a charactor in my main story.

What has happened to the once renouned world of titles; Dukes and Grand Dukes, Earls and Counts, Marquesses and Barons, Kings and Princes, Lords and Emperors! Why not Emperor London, King Rocker, Earl Brand, Lowly Peasant Xinam?

Lord Kalthorn said:
It strikes me that not enough people are naming themselves with titles - as is often done with the fantasy of being on a forum. And that people are using either their names of some kind of nick-name.

See, my name, Lord Kalthorn, is based on His Most Imperial Majesty, Duke of New Zealand and Chile, King of the Peninsula, Lord of the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian Oceans, Emperor of the Grand Imperium of Greathanc, Lord Tiberius Sparticus Kalthorn - a charactor in my main story.

What has happened to the once renouned world of titles; Dukes and Grand Dukes, Earls and Counts, Marquesses and Barons, Kings and Princes, Lords and Emperors! Why not Emperor London, King Rocker, Earl Brand, Lowly Peasant Xinam?

Lowly Peasant Xinam? I doubt he'll be very happy with you for that. As for "King Rocker" ... nah. Since when have you had an Anarchist as a leader? (with exception to Bush of course :p ). I wouldn't make a good king. I'd blow everyone up out of bordem. I'd see what happened if you shoved a french banger up someones arse. :D

Lord Kalthorn said:

:D I kinda like it!

Rocker said:
Lowly Peasant Xinam? I doubt he'll be very happy with you for that. As for "King Rocker" ... nah. Since when have you had an Anarchist as a leader? (with exception to Bush of course :p ). I wouldn't make a good king. I'd blow everyone up out of bordem. I'd see what happened if you shoved a french banger up someones arse. :D

lol, no, I was just going on Rank - David being Emperor, you being King (my title is not quite yet correct, but it shall be! Moo-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!!) and by Rank, Xinam is a Dirty Peasant!

Lol! Its just me and Rocker again! And its not even dramatically late, is anybody watching 'The American President'? I originally thought it would be dreadfully American-Patriotic (which is totally annoying in American Film, don't you think?) but it isn't; its just interesting.

Back
Top Bottom