Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-01-2007, 08:07 PM   #31
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Street Patrol

You aren't supposed to shoot to wound, it has to be shoot to kill, so I hope you don't get in trouble.

But ya, stories like this don't bother me anymore, both my parents were police, and I have heard lots..

But one thing I have to say, is good job, you have patience. People like that make me to mad, I know I would have a problem controlling my anger.

People like that I just cant understand..
__________________

__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:21 PM   #32
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: Street Patrol

Quote:
You aren't supposed to shoot to wound, it has to be shoot to kill, so I hope you don't get in trouble.
your supposed to shoot to disable. besides, its hard to aim when you have to get a shot off fast.
__________________

Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:26 PM   #33
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Street Patrol

IDK what you're smokin dude..

Where my parents worked, you have to shoot to kill, or don't shoot at all. No shooting to disable or wound, unless laws have changed in the last 11 years about that
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:38 PM   #34
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: Street Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX View Post
IDK what you're smokin dude..

Where my parents worked, you have to shoot to kill, or don't shoot at all. No shooting to disable or wound, unless laws have changed in the last 11 years about that
lets see what american sensi has to say.

BTW sensi LOVE your sig
Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:36 PM   #35
Daemon Poster
 
AmericanSensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,144
Default Re: Street Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudster816 View Post
lets see what american sensi has to say.

BTW sensi LOVE your sig
Thank You Rudster.

In regards to how I'm trained to shoot: When I shoot you, I'm shooting to kill you. Were supposed to go for the upper torso. This Suspect I shot 3 times, just missing his heart...He remains in Critical Condition. I cannot disclose details for obvious reasons, But the Suspect WAS NOT under the influence of drugs and unfortunately he has had history of beating her.

We don't shoot to harm or disable for a simple reason, The suspects threat is hard to determine and for all we know they may be determined to kill us first, Which is why we shoot to kill.

The Victim is in stable condition and will recover but will unfortunately have a visual reminder of this unimagineable incident she endured..

I teared up when I visited her in the Hospital, She came up to me and gave me a hug I thought was going to kill me, And couldn't stop thanking me for saving her life, Because she was sure he was determined to beat her to death.

Hopefully this answered a few of the questions I caught while scrolling through.
AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:49 PM   #36
Site Team
 
celegorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,713
Send a message via AIM to celegorm
Default Re: Street Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSensei View Post
I teared up when I visited her in the Hospital, She came up to me and gave me a hug I thought was going to kill me, And couldn't stop thanking me for saving her life, Because she was sure he was determined to beat her to death.
It may have made you teary-eyed, but it's moments like that, when someone is truly greatful for what you have done, that makes your life, and all of your efforts worth it.
__________________
"as a fanboy i refuse to admit it and will pull countless things out of my butt to disprove it"

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:55 PM   #37
Daemon Poster
 
AmericanSensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,144
Default Re: Street Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by celegorm View Post
It may have made you teary-eyed, but it's moments like that, when someone is truly greatful for what you have done, that makes your life, and all of your efforts worth it.
I couldn't agree more with you Celegorm.
AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:59 PM   #38
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Street Patrol

Yeah, thats what I thought, shoot to kill.

Just with the squirming around, you didnt kill him. Which is ok, pain is good for people like them.
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:04 PM   #39
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: Street Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX View Post
Yeah, thats what I thought, shoot to kill.

Just with the squirming around, you didnt kill him. Which is ok, pain is good for people like them.
no one should suffer, doesnt matter what they do, yeah my heart says let him suffer but my brain says that everyone deserves there dignity, maybe not by all, but by some.

when you said shoot to kill, i though you meant head, and i was thinking NOOO WAAY, but since your mom\dad was an officer i partly believed you.
Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:12 PM   #40
Site Team
 
celegorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,713
Send a message via AIM to celegorm
Default Re: Street Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudster816 View Post
when you said shoot to kill, i though you meant head, and i was thinking NOOO WAAY, but since your mom\dad was an officer i partly believed you.
Yeah, it's always been shoot to kill from what I understand. Afterall, doesn't a wounded animal still fight if it wants to hurt you? A determined baddy can do the same.
__________________

__________________
"as a fanboy i refuse to admit it and will pull countless things out of my butt to disprove it"

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0