a straight up poll

I vote for Obama, but I am worried that if he wins, there will be numerous assassination attempts... Which will show those assassins, that represent our country to the world are no better then the terrorists out there...

Yea, that's a legitimate point. We have the extremes in this election. One who is a senior citizen and one whose race unfortunately will make him a target.

Yea, that's a legitimate point. We have the extremes in this election. One who is a senior citizen and one whose race unfortunately will make him a target.
Exactly, I hope he does make it into presidency though, partly because he is black... It's an important step for our country I think...

But people shouldn't vote for him just for that reason.

As much as they shouldn't, they will. It's amazing how many uneducated voters are for this election, absolutely astounding. You could walk up to either a McCain supporter or Obama supporter and half the time they couldn't tell you why they are voting for who they are, and what the views of the other candidate are. There are voters on both sides that are uneducated about the election, just an unfortunate fact.

Yes, that's true. My grandmother only votes for the Democrat, because her father (who lived in Alabama) would never want to vote for one. Even if she disagrees completely, she still votes for the person running. She disagrees about barrack for pretty much everything other than Iraq and union support (barrack doesn't really support the schools), but voted for him anyway. She said once how she didn't like McCain's "far left" ideas. She uses whatever there is against the other candidate, even if it's something that is right, or something stupid. There are many people like what you described. They like a nice face, good speeches, promises they don't intend to/can't keep, etc.

I don't like how much people we have in our school that just vote for Obama because of his skin color....

Back
Top Bottom