Stop thinking it's SPAM!

lhuser

Golden Master
Geez guys, you always think of SPAM as being bad, but let me remind you...

THIS IS REALLY SPAM

spam.jpg

lol, I think the mods are a bit over-reactive at the moment, they just need time to calm down. Why was BanChan banned??? There are too many people getting banned, its rediculous

i agree w/ banchan being banned...he was talking about haveing sexual intercourse w/ a cat on seti's thread about cleo' labor...but i wanna know why darkblade is banned

i want to know why darkblade was banned, loads of people are getting banned for random reasons, i suspect a conspiracy

AHHHHHH its terrorists i bet yea! they've taken over the internet, nowhere is safe, buckle down the hatches im hiding

beat em w/ pizza boxes!!! lol...i think that darkblade got banned for bashing the psp white version (thats what other thread says) i also heard alvino got banned...we have a crisis every one arm yourselves revolt against the mods!!! lol not really don't take that seriously (don't wanna get banned) :D

lol, yeah, lets all get paranoid and bomb David's server...die, die, die, it's harbouring terrorists, Al Quaida has hacked CF. arghhhh

Back
Top Bottom