Stop It!!

Same here, I have never used MOD powers so much. That moron was INSANE. SPAMMING ENDS NOW. BTW David, I banned the other two accounts of his for 1 day by accident, so please change them to permanent.

BTW, I am a senior in High School, and I will be going to Purdue University or Rose Hulman or MIT within the next 8 months, CAN'T WAIT!

Yup, I woke up this morning and saw so many spamming by the same guy! I knew those user id's were the same person's but I wasn't sure.

I think mods should have the power to delete posts cuz it looks really messy right now in the social lounge.

oooooh, this may sound like a dumbass brit but....

whats MIT? ya always hear about it on american tech movies and that. like 24 is a good example, i seem to be tlak about that a lot lately. anyway yeah... is it just like a uni or what?

i got accepted to edinburgh university for engineering courses! :D not sure what am going to do yet though.

:D

Jay

matt said:
today was horrible but fun

first time i have had to use my powers to there max in a long time
Your telling me, i was going nuts last night, but finally got it all under control...Lol

Yah , that spammer was really freakin nuts or something, but i have his I.P, so if he comes on here, i'll know about it.

Back
Top Bottom