Stolen Bike

I did write the serial no., check post # 4

Also I'm printing 500 flyers, me and a few friends are gona post them on car windshields, poles, et cetera. So if the bike is seen, the rider will probably be questioned. Also, the local bike shop owner is on the lookout, incase the bike comes in for service. (Bike has the service tag for that shop)

lol....dident notice....but wwith that serial...if the police fund it...ull be able to prove it

That sucks, I had this guy take my first bike right from my hands ages ago, not sure how old I was but pretty young, sorry to hear though.

:( Oh well I have alot of people looking for it right now and the suspect is in my school so we will see.

Very sad indeed. I've had a couple of bikes stolen too, in the end you realise no matter how quick you are going to be you have to lock it up or it will be gone

Very sad indeed. I've had a couple of bikes stolen too, in the end you realise no matter how quick you are going to be you have to lock it up or it will be gone

i remember that, you got your bike stolen because they took of your tire :p later they found your bike too. hopefully juice will have your same luck

Back
Top Bottom