Stocks appear to be doing ok again!

Say that when you can't afford a house because the taxes are killing your income.

Chicken, I don't know how old you are or if you have studied your history well. But do you remeber the time after the 80's recession? Taxes skyrocketed, mortgage and car interest rates went through or roof but things cost less overall. And because of that the country was on the right track wth a fairly small defict and we were able to pay off our debts a little at a time creating smaller and smaller anual deficts which in turn made the economy better and things become less expensive and the country was in a state of prosperity. That was until Bush came into office and screwed our country's economy up.

You may not know it, but superman speaks great words of wisdom. Do not bash on him.

You guys do realize that Obama's spending scheme is projected to create deficits in the range of $9.3 trillion? That's four times worse than anything that was created during the Bush administration. Those are debts that your grandchildren are going to be paying on. . .

And some of you guys call that a "solution" to our problems. :rolleyes:

No matter what we do, we are going to have a huge deficit. Either, our economy continues it's downward spiral, or we spend money that will take time to repay, and fix it.

You realize our Gross Domestic Product is over 11 trillion? So 9.3 tril, is still less then that.

No matter what we do, we are going to have a huge deficit. Either, our economy continues it's downward spiral, or we spend money that will take time to repay, and fix it.

You realize our Gross Domestic Product is over 11 trillion? So 9.3 tril, is still less then that.

I'm for a downward spiral. It'll make people actually put a thought about managing their money then I'm not gonna have to pay taxes to support them.

P.S. I personally know 3 families that are being screwed up the butt by the taxes imposed by the obama administration. All of them have houses that are worth under $200K. So it isn't exactly just being taken out on the rich, but on the upper-middle class as well. It needs to cost the same for everyone. You can't punish people for making money.

Well, those that make tons, can live with a few less, while those that don't make a whole lot, can't live with the few less dollars.

Well, those that make tons, can live with a few less, while those that don't make a whole lot, can't live with the few less dollars.

While I agree, the cutoff point from middle class to being rich is much too low. Should be at least 400K, 500K would be better.

The way I see it is most families with two very intelligent, non minority, adults and a few kids are gonna have some HUGE bill around college time. The kids are obviously gonna be smart, and therefor go to a good school. Then because they are not a minority they will get fewer scholarships, and the parents will have to pick up more of a tab. With 3 kids in college at the same time that can be a LOT of money.

I also think that athletes should get paid a LOT less, but that's another thread....

Well, I hate to see you all bashing on our friend superman here (lol, made it sound less funny). Superman here is a very smart man and I agree with him because he really does know what he's talking about. Your arguments have flaws, and too many of them.

Well, I hate to see you all bashing on our friend superman here (lol, made it sound less funny). Superman here is a very smart man and I agree with him because he really does know what he's talking about. Your arguments have flaws, and too many of them.

You are right, lets just give all of our money to the gov. Because they know best, especially considering it is nothing more than an assembly made of us. They are the ones, you have to remember, that have put us more than 11 trillion and debt and they continue to do so. They spend money they don't have and its okay. We can't do the same. It is illegal. When we owe them money they have 6 years to get it, when they owe us money, we have 3 years to get it. But yea, you are right.

I suggest getting an education and a job that puts more that $30K in your pocket each year. Feel what it is like to have to make ends meet for an average person going through a good college. No extra scholarships because we are not a portion of some special interest group. Try doing that while paying a mortgage. Now have some BSing dumb ass come into the office and pass some bogus bills that no one reads, and oh shit, now you have to pay a TON more in taxes. Then maybe you will start to see the light. Until then I suggest you shut your dumb mouth.

You are right, lets just give all of our money to the gov. Because they know best, especially considering it is nothing more than an assembly made of us. They are the ones, you have to remember, that have put us more than 11 trillion and debt and they continue to do so. They spend money they don't have and its okay. We can't do the same. It is illegal. When we owe them money they have 6 years to get it, when they owe us money, we have 3 years to get it. But yea, you are right.

I suggest getting an education and a job that puts more that $30K in your pocket each year. Feel what it is like to have to make ends meet for an average person going through a good college. No extra scholarships because we are not a portion of some special interest group. Try doing that while paying a mortgage. Now have some BSing dumb ass come into the office and pass some bogus bills that no one reads, and oh shit, now you have to pay a TON more in taxes. Then maybe you will start to see the light. Until then I suggest you shut your dumb mouth.

Again, some major flaws.
#1 They spend money they don't have? No. The democrats that are running this coutry borrow or well earned money that they created in the first place and are investing.
#2 They spend less money they don't than we as everyday people do. Remember the credit crunch which was major contributing factor in the way our economy is today. Yeah, COMSUMERS spending omney they did not have. Oh yeah.... now I remember. :rolleyes:
#3 "they" have put us in 11 trillion dollars in debt. And guess what? Our "great" Republican ex-president that we just kicked out office by majority vote caused more than 1/3 of our current defict. That's got to tell you alot about what MOST Republican presidents do for our country.
#4 Again, remember the times after the 80's recession? Who was in office then? Oh right! The very smart democrats. What did they do for our country? Well let me name a few of the many things.
-Bosltered the economy
-Created a great housing market which remained stable
-Helped keep the land clean or good
-Made car companies produce more efficiant cars
-Not one war
-We stayed out of most people's problems
-Better education
-Better civilian infratructure
-Ect.

And for your information, I am not nearly as well off as you are money and finance wise. My dad makes $90,000 a year. My parents are divorced. This $90,000 dollars is split up between two families, three morgages, and $150,000 in debt. I am a full-time high school junior who has to work 6 hours a day 7 days a week just to pay for my own clothes, car payment (and related), and have enough money to buy my own food. I'm 17 and I have to pay for my own stuff. How pathetic is that? At least you're on your own and are supposed to have to pay for everything yourself. I shouldn't have too.

All my for real stocks are in the military industrial complex. Like Lockheed Martin. Pilots will always need the latest aircraft to stay ahead of the game.

Back
Top Bottom