Stocks!!!!!

Infinity is right. If your a big risk taker, invest a few bucks in a new and upcoming company, and if there stock shoots up your in the money.

but if it don't you may be out money, but that's the risk when you play the stock market.

BTW In case i haven't said it yet welcome to the forum.

Infinity said:
That wouldnt be a good idea, the best way to do things if your looking to make alot of money would be to put it in something you see on its way up, not something thats already up there, if you buy a stock that in a company that is already at the top, the prices for the stock are already up there and will most likely stay up there and not fluctuate much, there for not allowing you to make much money.

yup.

Uum...didn't think of that I suppose.

It's a real shame because there is a shop near me just opened, called "SLI Electronics"
Its a real nice shop, and I can see it going for, but Im stuck with like £20 at the moment, and that isant going to get me any shares.

yeah, investing in apple now, will get you alot of money by the end of this year because a lot of people are buying macs and ipods nowadays...

Apple are gettin sued 28 billion my friend told me..

When apple needed a logo, they saw a nice one on the back of The Beatles records, so they got permission, and payed the fees, so they could use that on their computer systems. In the contract, it said computer systems, nothing else.

So then apple, put the logo on ipods, all that, and The Beatles record company have found out, and want to sue them!

23 Billion!

Really...does it make that much of a difference? I mean, if apple went up to them and said "we want your permission to put this sign on every one of our products" they would have said "Hell yes!". Now they are just trying to get more money because in America you can win practically any case you want...and they will definately win this BECAUSE it specifically said "computer systems" (or whatever) because apple DID violate the terms of service...however redicilous it may seem.

Anyways, that's if this suite is real. lol.

Back
Top Bottom