Stocks!!!!!

allenn812

Daemon Poster
Does anyone have stocks in any computer companies like intel, nvidia,BFG, ASUS, Evfga, amd and ati and stuff like that?

Yeah, a stock is basically a share in a company that you recieve when you invest money into it. When the profits of the company goes up, you recieve money for having that share. When the profits go down, you owe money.

Its a risk really.. but you can make a lot of money in it if you have an advisor or know what your doing.. ;)

Anyhow, I don't own any myself yet, but when I become a bit older (when I graduate from college), I may choose to invest in Intel and AMD.

My friends dad had shares in Manchester United Football Club, bought them for £500, left them for a few years, then sold them and got £7000.

Once I have money Im going to put shares in DELL or Microsoft, someone respectable like them.

That wouldnt be a good idea, the best way to do things if your looking to make alot of money would be to put it in something you see on its way up, not something thats already up there, if you buy a stock that in a company that is already at the top, the prices for the stock are already up there and will most likely stay up there and not fluctuate much, there for not allowing you to make much money.

Back
Top Bottom