...STILL want Vista?? ...hmm, take a look.

It cant be the opposite because its just like any other operating system their will be viruses,spyware hackers and all that you just cant get rod of that stuff by making a new os

LINUX
Lame
Infected
Non-compitable
Unreaiable
Xtermely picky

Frankly I fail to see why poeple diss XP so much if you think about it XP is pretty much farily easy to use it doesn't take a computer expert to run it. Run it, follow insutrctions and proof it does most of the work for you.

Linux however isn't so. ANd linux is also open to virues, adware, spyware etc. MAC well heh unles you enjoy those 3 games Apple offers have fun.

i have windows vista beta, and it isnt really worth buying, its just like window blinds. And if you have windows media center, which i do, theres no point of really getting it, cuz its all the same, aexcept for the colour and all thta

i have the beta too, it was such a pain in the ass with all the drivers and crap

i downloaded the 64 bit version, and half my drivers were compatible

i uninstalled it, something went wrong and had to re-partition

installed the 32 bit version, and searched high and low for those damn sound drivers
finally got them, and now it's just sitting there... i really have no use for it

Yes me I think that I am going to stick with windows XP Professional :) my sysmte probally woudlnt be able to handle Vista any ways lol

natej315 said:
Yes me I think that I am going to stick with windows XP Professional :) my sysmte probally woudlnt be able to handle Vista any ways lol

I dont think mine would either. By brother got the CD, cos of the Server Meltdown, and he was exited. But now he just thinks its shi*

Back
Top Bottom