Still figureing out this awesome site

Yeah the short silly posts really says it there is no point in them, if people just put wow they are wasting a post, just to put up there post count and like i make mostly quite long posts.

Your post count is more like you're age and how much you've contributed to the forum. I hate it though, when people post a whole ton of crap just to raise it...:mad:

allright allright...you got me...ill stop w/ the short postings and ramble on and on when i write my posts from now on even tho in my mind it doesnt matter it its just a few words or a whole bunch as long as it gets the point across...you know what i mean...see...im actually trying to make a decently long post but im really not good at it....but i guess if i keep trying i might get better huh?

it's easy to raise your post count if you post after every post in every thread.

i think if people want to chat on a forum they might as well make a chat (irc or something).

well over extentive chat is why they have messanger services, and they get used alot. Wich reminds me i'll have to add david to mine.

its not based on how many days you have been here... or how many posts you have steven. We are over here to help people not to count our post. Steven why are you trying to get your post up..

Back
Top Bottom