Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-09-2009, 10:08 AM   #11
Golden Master
 
Tommy Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 8,463
Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy
Default Re: Steroids

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
Bobybuilders like Ronnie Coleman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lou Feringo, and so on, they do take some form of Roids. Arnold was off and aon, and Lou took them to catch up and beat Arnold. Coleman must take them becuase of his size. I know there is a point the body can only go so far. And working out 6-8 hours a day isn't possible without Roids. But how do they legally take them?

They're all on teh juice and it's not legal.....jus' sayin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by worshipme View Post
They get them on prescription.

That guy used to go to the same gym as Greg Valentino? But he used Synthol, the same thing is never going to happen with anabolic steroids.
Yeah, synthol is crazy, makes your muscles crazy huge, except it isn't muscle, it's fat. The people who use that stuff aren't strong, they just have big "muscles" (fat). It's all for the look, purely cosmetic.



__________________

__________________
When all else fails...Ham Radio!

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:12 AM   #12
Golden Master
 
worshipme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,603
Default Re: Steroids

It's actually oil
__________________

__________________
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 4.0GHz + TU120E lapped - MSI 770-CD45 AM3 - 2x2GB OCZ DDR3 1333MHz - Sapphire HD 4870 - Samsung Spinpoint 500GB 7200RPM 16MB cache HDD - Tagan TG600-BZ Piperock - (Currently open test bed) - Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit.
worshipme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:17 AM   #13
Golden Master
 
Tommy Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 8,463
Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy
Default Re: Steroids

Quote:
Originally Posted by worshipme View Post
It's actually oil
Well whatever, it ain't muscle and doesn't make those guys stronger..lol
__________________
When all else fails...Ham Radio!

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:54 PM   #14
Fully Optimized
 
spywarebanisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Steroids

wait how is taht cosmetic if it looks really freaking ugly...
__________________
amd athlon x2 4800+ 2.5ghz / 4gb ddr2 800mhz mushkin/ ZOTAC 8600gt 256mb / 320gb HDD 7200RPM / 250 watt psu
spywarebanisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:58 PM   #15
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,744
Default Re: Steroids

Quote:
Originally Posted by spywarebanisher View Post
wait how is taht cosmetic if it looks really freaking ugly...
I know, it looks gross.
StratosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:07 PM   #16
Daemon Poster
 
Fanatic4Christ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,351
Default Re: Steroids

Quote:
Originally Posted by spywarebanisher View Post
wait how is taht cosmetic if it looks really freaking ugly...
because they look really freaking strong haha

@ StratosP, steroids will shrink your package and make your voice all deep and stuff... it makes you go crazy, you go threw mood swings if you stop using them, its just like other drugs, meth, coke they get you high. steroids get you bigger, but you'll be alot weaker when you get off them, if you can even get off of them without killing yourself. ive heard of alot of suicides from people going threw withdraws from them. if you watch MTV they had a True Life "I Take Steroids" you should try to find it on youtube or something like that, its a good one.
__________________
Jesus died for me and you.
AMD Athlon II 250 3.6ghz | ASRock N68C-S | Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 3850 PCI-E 512MB | SteelSeries Siberia USB Soundcard | Western Digital 250GB | LOGISYS 575watt PSU | Crucial 2GB ram DDR3
Fanatic4Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:18 PM   #17
Golden Master
 
worshipme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,603
Default Re: Steroids

Quote:

@ StratosP, steroids will shrink your package and make your voice all deep and stuff... it makes you go crazy, you go threw mood swings if you stop using them, its just like other drugs, meth, coke they get you high. steroids get you bigger, but you'll be alot weaker when you get off them, if you can even get off of them without killing yourself. ive heard of alot of suicides from people going threw withdraws from them. if you watch MTV they had a True Life "I Take Steroids" you should try to find it on youtube or something like that, its a good one.
You've got to stop believing everything you see on TV. Unless you take crazy amounts of HGH or use roids like GV did, steroids aren't really going to have any kind of severe and serious effect on your health. There have been no long term studies that have been able to prove that steroids have a negative long-term effect on your health.
__________________
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 4.0GHz + TU120E lapped - MSI 770-CD45 AM3 - 2x2GB OCZ DDR3 1333MHz - Sapphire HD 4870 - Samsung Spinpoint 500GB 7200RPM 16MB cache HDD - Tagan TG600-BZ Piperock - (Currently open test bed) - Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit.
worshipme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:18 PM   #18
Golden Master
 
Tommy Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 8,463
Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy
Default Re: Steroids

Quote:
Originally Posted by spywarebanisher View Post
wait how is taht cosmetic if it looks really freaking ugly...
I know right, why would someone want to look like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratosP View Post
I know, it looks gross.
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic4Christ View Post
because they look really freaking strong haha

@ StratosP, steroids will shrink your package and make your voice all deep and stuff... it makes you go crazy, you go threw mood swings if you stop using them, its just like other drugs, meth, coke they get you high. steroids get you bigger, but you'll be alot weaker when you get off them, if you can even get off of them without killing yourself. ive heard of alot of suicides from people going threw withdraws from them. if you watch MTV they had a True Life "I Take Steroids" you should try to find it on youtube or something like that, its a good one.
That makes me wonder why people take them in the first place? I guess it's because they are obsessed with having the perfect body that they'll do anything to get it.
__________________
When all else fails...Ham Radio!

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:18 PM   #19
Golden Master
 
superman22x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,903
Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x
Default Re: Steroids

Those people just look messed up. Especially cause they just pump the oil into their biceps and triceps...



Those two are amazing. Completely natural.
__________________
“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.” - Dr. Suess
superman22x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:19 PM   #20
j03
~~~~~~~~
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Wales
Posts: 5,556
Send a message via MSN to j03
Default Re: Steroids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Boy View Post
I know right, why would someone want to look like that?


Yep


That makes me wonder why people take them in the first place? I guess it's because they are obsessed with having the perfect body that they'll do anything to get it.
Well, it's not perfect if your package is bust up! Hah.
__________________

j03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0