Steroids

superman22x

Golden Master
Bobybuilders like Ronnie Coleman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lou Feringo, and so on, they do take some form of Roids. Arnold was off and aon, and Lou took them to catch up and beat Arnold. Coleman must take them becuase of his size. I know there is a point the body can only go so far. And working out 6-8 hours a day isn't possible without Roids. But how do they legally take them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llJn1XqqUsI

They don't take them legally anymore. Back when they were bodybuilders they took them legally because they weren't illegal yet.

Oh, I see. So what about the Coletrain? Does he not take them then? That guy is freaking huge.

I wouldn't doubt it. And if he is it is definitely not legal, but they may have also taken them at a younger age when they weren't getting piss tests. I am sure they also have stuff that is hard to trace as well. I mean look at professional sports players.

Yeah a guy I used to work for was Mr. Hawaii in the 70's or 80's i don't remember which and he said that he took a ton of steroids but back then it wasn't as regulated as it is now. He showed us a ton of pics and he was ridiculously huge. He said he was in the gym at least 6 hours a day and when preparing for competitions they basically starve and dehydrate themselves to make themselves look even more cut. He told us that basically all of the people he used to work out with tho are either dead or might as well be. There was a guy that took so much steroids and worked out so much that he actually EXPLODED his bicep. Steroids take a horrible toll on your body and are ADDICTING. Far worse than an anorexic person in the aspect of viewing your own body. But yes I'm sure all of the above named people either did or currently do take steroids. Its pretty hard to catch anyone taking em if they aren't tested tho. A lot of young people trying to get into big colleges and from college to the big leagues take them since they really aren't tested there either.

Can you guys give me a link for steroids, like the good and bad points and what it does etc.

I know the basics, but when it comes to drugs I'm just curious for some reason :\
Thanks
(and no im not going to take them)

They get them on prescription.
There was a guy at his gym that took so much steroids and worked out so much that he actually EXPLODED his bicep.
That guy used to go to the same gym as Greg Valentino? But he used Synthol, the same thing is never going to happen with anabolic steroids.

Personally I like to go to the gym, but I have negative attitude towards steroids - they are unhealthy. As for me, it is better to eat healthy food and more protein in order to strong and healthy man!

Back
Top Bottom