Stepmainia

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
allright...this is the last post i swear...lol i can't pry myself from the computer ...even tho i have to get up in 4 hrs....Ahhhh!!! anyway...have anyof you played stepmania b4? its like DDR for those of you that don't know what it is ....its DDR for PC and you use the arrow keys...i love it :D

OMFG.. dont remind me of DDR or Stepmania.. I played the ARCADE version of DDR Extreme Ed. on Standard level for 9 HOURS today.. my feet.. wait.. i have not feet.. wtf am i talking about.. i walk on stubs now.. OMFG IT HURTS!! AHH!!!!

Kalgatha, u do realize that you can get an Ignition dance pad for the PC for 99$ at BestBuy that will make it MORE FUN right? Just a friendly reminder! :D

Well, you guys forget that for the gamecube they are coming out with DDR with mario. And you can get your own game pad and such!

BTW, how in hell do you play for 9 hours!?

haha ive okayed stepmania before, anyways, i used to play the arcade the first week i could do rythm and police on heavy...i been playing for a year now and can AA max 300, i can A the legend of max. darkblade, were u being serious or do u really not have feet?

It is possible.. just painfully so.. wow! dewdman! that is so awesome. I have a friend named david who can AAA MAX 300 on heavy 3x! He is insanely good... creepy good really....

you dance on arrow keys, lol, the harder the songs the more arrows u get and the faster they come together.

I have DDR 2 at home for ps2, havent played it in a while though, its fun for for parties!

DarkBlade said:
OMFG.. dont remind me of DDR or Stepmania.. I played the ARCADE version of DDR Extreme Ed. on Standard level for 9 HOURS today.. my feet.. wait.. i have not feet.. wtf am i talking about.. i walk on stubs now.. OMFG IT HURTS!! AHH!!!!

Kalgatha, u do realize that you can get an Ignition dance pad for the PC for 99$ at BestBuy that will make it MORE FUN right? Just a friendly reminder! :D

lol i just got home...and DarkBlade ... so you realize that 100$ is a lot of money to me?? lol im poor i know

Back
Top Bottom