Steam & Infinity Ward ruin my gaming experience

I think challenges and the rank are both different.

Some people want to have the feeling that they actually got that high of rank and unlocked it themselves, not by cheating.

No. I don't think I was clear enough. ALL of my challenges were complete. I have like a million kills, I wanna be legit. MW2 is a big joke now...they should now call it Modern Hackfare 2. CoD is not the same now....IW lets soo many hacks and glitches just escape!

In FPS's I want to earn my levels and kills....

personally, id rather just have the good guns an just own people.

guess thats the inner goldeye coming out in me.

I wonder what they were thinking when they decided to have the game hosted client-side.

I've had the level 70 bug before, just deleted my profiles and started over. I was low-level at the time, so it wasn't a big deal. I hardly play the game anymore, miss dedicated servers too much.

Isn't CoD4:MW still pretty popular on PC? I was playing a couple months back and there was still a lot of people playing, not as much as before MW2, but still a lot.

Isn't CoD4:MW still pretty popular on PC? I was playing a couple months back and there was still a lot of people playing, not as much as before MW2, but still a lot.

its kinda popular for the tournaments but really its gone to mostly non pb servers with lots of hackers.

Back
Top Bottom