steam acount??

HRHunteRHR said:
King of Kings is a different guy than King Hill or w/e the spammer's name was.
See post 7, now what do you make of that, & I'm sure the bodily functions photos poster had that name, I'll check with the banned members list, & get back to you, I may be wrong.

Brookfield said:
See post 7, now what do you make of that, & I'm sure the bodily functions photos poster had that name, I'll check with the banned members list, & get back to you, I may be wrong.
Sorry, I was wrong, it was KingKill33, apologies to all concerned :( , including King of Kings.

King of Kings said:
he gave me his account,I got on but then he said he reported it stolen because someone hacked it and the next person to get on would get in trouble,that bein me, and brookfield I have no fing clue what ur talking about
I've sorted it out now, sorry about the mixup, so many similar nanes.
You are new here, don't use thinly disguised expletives ["no fing clue"] especially to a moderator, just a word of advice for the future. OK?

mammikoura said:
So he said he reported ur account stolen?

hahahahahaha lmao

just don't forget which day it is today! :p

Well, hes located in Indiana. When he posted this, it wasnt April first. Although it was for you.

And Justin,

My friend was keylogged, he had EVERY steam game made. He got keylogged, and it got jacked. And Steam didnt do a damn thing.

Back
Top Bottom