start an online business?

bmwboyz

Baseband Member
i want to build a website and start selling computers and other items but dont know what type of license I need? help me out guys.

You can get your products anywhere you can.
The thing you need to remember is to offer a competitive price as compared to other people and companies' prices. This is a little harder since these companies have contracts with suppliers and warehouses to get good deals they can then markup for profit.

I know if I wanted to do this I would probably buy my parts from the place around the block from me. They already give me a discount and will give up to half off if i sign a contract saying they are my supplier and I have an advert for their company on my site (or in the window of my business shall that ever happen)

do you guys know any good site to buy wholesale stuff or computer or surplus salvage what about those government surplus website do they really have great deals or just some local auction you can find in yellow pages?

Well I don't have experties in this field but good luck and remember these things:

1) The customer comes first
2) Remember to keep a good reputation
3) Always offer your products at a competive prices

I wish you the best of luck in your busniess, and don't forget to keep us informed!

I am doing the same when i can, i am only 15. Now, bmw, if you need any help with ANYTHING, i will try to help since all i know is computers and i have the dedication. PM me.

I think we should combine our efforts or something to build a business (online retail like Newegg or general business dealing with PCs somehow). If we live locally, we can meet or something. Isn't that a good idea? Of course it will take time and effort, not to mention sacrifices too.

Back
Top Bottom