Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-31-2006, 05:09 PM   #1
In Runtime

Send a message via MSN to Renegadeandy
Lightbulb Starsphere - JOIN THE GAME!

Hi guys!

You may have heard of Starsphere, i have posted about it here before its a free online web based, real time Strategy game, requires about 5 mins - how ever long u want per day, the more u can check it and do stuff in it the better, but there it is very flexible and great fun.

I have made a galaxy in it, so you would like to signup and join my Galaxy, so we can all play as a team against the world, then simply go to :

http://www.starsphere.net/Signup/

and when it comes to asking if you would like to "Join an EXISTING Galaxy" or whatever in the drop down box, select the option "Join a PRIVATE Galaxy" and then enter this as the password for the galaxy "yCKP1u4G1r"

If you signup please just reply saying you have done so, once you have logged in, i can explain it all to you in the inbuilt chat / forum system!!

Thanks guys - trust me, it will be great fun.

Andy

Visit http://www.pens2paper.com - For Your Stationery Needs!
Renegadeandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 03:44 AM   #2
Golden Master

Default Re: Starsphere - JOIN THE GAME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegadeandy
Hi guys!

You may have heard of Starsphere, i have posted about it here before its a free online web based, real time Strategy game, requires about 5 mins - how ever long u want per day, the more u can check it and do stuff in it the better, but there it is very flexible and great fun.

I have made a galaxy in it, so you would like to signup and join my Galaxy, so we can all play as a team against the world, then simply go to :

http://www.starsphere.net/Signup/

and when it comes to asking if you would like to "Join an EXISTING Galaxy" or whatever in the drop down box, select the option "Join a PRIVATE Galaxy" and then enter this as the password for the galaxy "yCKP1u4G1r"

If you signup please just reply saying you have done so, once you have logged in, i can explain it all to you in the inbuilt chat / forum system!!

Thanks guys - trust me, it will be great fun.

Andy
This post has been reported as spam, but, to me it isn't, if any mod disagrees with me please post with your opinion.

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:45 AM   #3
Fully Optimized

Default Re: Starsphere - JOIN THE GAME!

Not spam.

If it was spam, that means all these XBLive Gamer Tag threads are spam too. Oh, and every other thread advertising anything, for that matter.
UK31337 is offline   Reply With Quote