Stars & Stripes galore!

Brookfield

Golden Master
Imagine......A show on British TV today festooned with the stars & stripes, the audience waving flags, the male competitors wearing stetsons & the winner getting £10,000, it's "Deal Or No Deal" with Noel Edmonds celebrating Independence Day, the show where the top prize is £250,000

I'm relating this extra information for the benefit of our US members [who might well have the equivalent over there] yeeehah!!
gunsfiring.gif

250 g's is still alot though, yeah, that show has got to be the highest payout show of all time..

I enjoy Deal or no Deal, our local barber was on it a few weeks ago, walked off with a grand.

That new "Golden Balls" is good, I enjoy that.

I enjoy Deal or no Deal, our local barber was on it a few weeks ago, walked off with a grand.

That new "Golden Balls" is good, I enjoy that.
Free haircuts all round then?, lol, yes, Golden Balls is good, but I cringe when they have to choose share or steal, that's sooo difficult, they lie through their teeth don't they, I snigger when they both pick "steal", greedy b*gg*rs!!

Oh right, the top prize there is $2000,000, wow, £250,000 is the biggest payout on any TV programme here.

250g's aint the biggest payout . Quite a few people have won who wants to be a millionaire it 1mil

250g's aint the biggest payout . Quite a few people have won who wants to be a millionaire it 1mil
ITV hedged a little on that, the producers of Deal No Deal said Miillionaire was an entirely different type of show, therefore they were right in claiming that. [I went online to ITV.com]

Back
Top Bottom