Stargate & Stargate Atlantis

Brookfield said:
Yes I've just had that confirmed, in England, we too will see more episodes of Atlantis in 2008, as for Stargate, it said to be continued, I'm also a huge fan, my next best favourite is Alien, what makes it intensely creepy is the fact they don't have eyes.

LoL i actually never payed attention to the eye part, cool. Also did u say 2008? wow thats a long wait...and for sg1 u sad it to be continued? u mean the rest of season 10 right? coz after 10 they are done. Very Very sad...
EDIT; The queen alien was the best, she was about twice the height of the males, had a huge head fringe, & moved slowly, squeezing out eggs as gorgeous Sigourney Weaver attacked her, hey, April 2008 is oly 11 months away!!

Brookfield

I replied by edit to avoid a double post.

I love the Alien movies. The part that freaks me out is the Alien/human hybrid thingy the white alien, thats gross lol. Its head and eyes make it just ewwww lol freaks me out.

brookfield, I don't know if you still understand that by double post we mean multiple continuous posts, with no one else posting between you posts.

ya thats what i was about to say...as long as someone else posts in betwin ur posts u good : D

Cheers.

mammikoura said:
brookfield, I don't know if you still understand that by double post we mean multiple continuous posts, with no one else posting between you posts.
Oh, thank you, I must remember that, slap ma wrist!!

Back
Top Bottom