Stardock - Objectdock

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
Found a pretty cool little device that works like the MAC dock but in Windows. It's called Objectdock but the company is Stardock. It's a free download, and I've been using it for a while now with no trouble. I've actually been able to clear my desktop completely off (not that I had that many icons becasue I don't like clutter). I've got 11 'shortcuts' in my dock and it has been working wonderfully. It lets you control where you want it, top/bottom/left/right of monitor as well as center/left/right justified once you have it on a side. You can put any shortcut in it and can adjust some funtionality of the actual dock. There are about 10-15 different styles of docks as well as the ability to insert spacers/seperators.

Here's where to go for more info and download:
http://download.cnet.com/ObjectDock/3000-2072_4-10210264.html?tag=mncol

Let me know what you think of it.

Yeah i've heard of it before...kinda cool i guess but i never really found a good use for it. Glad you enjoy it...

Windows 7 already does something like the dock by being able to pin programs to the taskbar, which is what i use :)

I use it with xp and vista, works perfect for me. Normally i have rainmeter running the back but it has been messing up lately so heres a pic of just rocketdock. Rocketdock is really useful, helps with multitasking and looks nice. I have it hiding taskbar so i only use it and everything looks clean.

sdggfd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom