spoiled little bastard

Meh, that stuff is too much, it makes it look bad, IMO.To be honest, that studio could be much better. He||, I'd be making a studio room full of loaded synthetisers...and have enough to be DJ...but yeah. If I;d have that money, I'd have a dedicated and shared hosting servers...equipped with the very powerful hardware.

lhuser said:
Meh, that stuff is too much, it makes it look bad, IMO.To be honest, that studio could be much better. He||, I'd be making a studio room full of loaded synthetisers...and have enough to be DJ...but yeah. If I;d have that money, I'd have a dedicated and shared hosting servers...equipped with the very powerful hardware.

I basically only saw a keyboard, Tech 1200 turntable, DJM-600 (If someone is "scratching" this thing will last all of a few months) and CDJ-1000.

I'd be willing to have those parts you mentioned as long as this room:
Studio%20A%20Control%20Room.jpg

Unlike other celerbities like Paris Hilton he does work... He had his own CD already released, and TV show i'm fairly sure that a lot of the stuff he has is freebis from promotions he has done etc.

That kid is spoiled did you see that car?!?!?! that must have been at least 55,000 -100,000+ at least and he doesn't even drive.

Back
Top Bottom