Spider Man 3 Trailer

Dirty? I see a couple of picts of a pretty woman, but definitely not in the nude or come close to it. She's pretty darn fine though. I say make her into Wonder Woman. Whew...

I thought Spiderman 3 was coming out this summer. Man, I guess they delayed it for next May 07. I had my hopes up to see it....at least I saw Superman so that's pretty good. THey're also coming out with Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, lol. Another prequel?!?! Seems that 's the trend in movie making these days.

Seriously...but I never got into those gore filled horror movies anyways. It's all killing and horror, not much to the plot other than that.

TRDCorolla, that lady that's supposed to play WonderWoman is a famous indian actress. I tried to get the Spider-man clip to play but something with Quicktime wouldn't load up. A quick yahoo search led me to this, which is the same clip but in windows media player. It looks good, I've watched spider-man since I was a little kid so I'm def gonna see it. Looks darker that the other two, but it may not be a bad thing. I've included the link for the windows media player version if anyone wants to check it out.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808496334/trailer

I guess that Indian actress is in negotiations with Warner Brothers. Since it's so preliminary, it may or may not work out with her. The script isn't even finished yet, lol but the movie of Wonder Woman is scheduled to come out in 2007.

It will be great next year. Wonder Woman and Spiderman 3...whew.

Um dude, if you cared to looked at the pictures they were hosted by liveindia.com. Her name is Priyanka Chopra. My parents watch indian movies so I would know.

Back
Top Bottom