Speaker??!?!

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
there small but they will sound really good, ive heard these over there, i'd sudgest just getting 1 12 or something, see how much a lil one of those run hah

yeah but these are like just in my budget. cuz i have a 25$ transfer monthly and i just got the job lol. i have to have 25$

DONT... DO IT.

A) Don't buy from BESTBUY
B) If you are going to shell out 100+ on a soundsystem for your computer, go ALL OUT and get studio monitors. You can probobly find some for around 450$ a pair of decent ones. The sound quality will be WAYYYY better than anything you've listened to before, and it will be WAYYYY louder ^_^

Thats what I got.

IMG_1657.jpg

They aren't there anymore. I move my desk away from the left wall and got stands for them so I can have them at ear level at equal distance.

im in arizona where should i buy them. Best Buy is the only place i can really get electronics. Where did u get urs at?

Go online to some audio forums if you wanna get them online and do some research, which is what I recommend because you will ALWAYS find them cheaper online.

Go to your local music shop, one that sells guitars and drums and pianos. They normally have DJ equipment and nice studio monitors.

I highly recommend these KRK Rockit-8's that I have. I've never heard anything better in my life.

they sound like decent specs but are bass speakers so i dont know. like decent power 120W is pretty nasty and 50 to 20 khz and sick but still eh....you could find better. it depends on what you want them for

Back
Top Bottom