Spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.... [Guesses this is neochivers.]

Well, spamming is basically posting something useless to the particular thread you post in. Or, if it's a whole thread, then something useless to the forum. I think that about sums it up.

Yep, definitely neochivers.

EDIT> I just noticed the good spelling and grammar. Perhaps I'm mistaken (no offense to neochivers, but it's sort of a trademark of yours). Or maybe he's just having someone type for him.

This post of yours is spam, and has been reported as such. They will also check your ip adress to see if you are neochivers as well, then this account of yours will be disabled.

Wow, so I gather that I should not ask questions or reply to an insulting statement because someone has lived on this board and I just decided to register. Nice to know, thank you.

So , I have searched the WWW and I have not found a suitable definition. Would I perhaps be able to get a definiton to the term that has been applied to me?

newguy3 said:
So , I have searched the WWW and I have not found a suitable definition. Would I perhaps be able to get a definiton to the term that has been applied to me?
I've looked it up.
Spam; "Irrelevant, or inappropriate messages sent on the internet" on this site that can be interpreted as a number of things such as advertising your own website, for gain, [advertising your, or your Company's goods for sale.or any website offering prizes for instance] + many other reasons, hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom