Soz Guys

Half Evil

Golden Master
I've been busy.

Ill tell you whats been goin on recently with me.

Well first, I cut my foot on broken glass at the park. My first day of swimming in the lake. What bad luck huh.

Girlfriend and I have been busy with movies and late nights with friends.

I have been SUPER busy with car audio.

I bought two TC-7 10'' subs Here and I am going to put them in the back of my car. They will be firing in towards the back in a box thats 40"x12"x12". And my problem with that is that the ports are 14'' long, when the box in only 12'' deep. So I may switch to a slot port but i'm not sure.

Also, I started work, (to pay for the car audio stuff, because I have alot more planned).

Umm, oh yeah, tonight someone threw something at my car. So I got kinda pissy and had a little chat. Needless to say that group wont do it again :D

Funny, because sometimes, at random times doing nothing related, I will think "Damn I miss CF I gotta get it on it more sometime soon". Lol :)

What up guys

Edit-oh yeah I have been playing alot of CSS ever since I finally got fiber!

i wondered where you went :) welcome back

as for the sub box cant you just cut a whole in the back and let the port stick out, ghetto but no one will see it. also dont skimp out the amp otherwise those speakers wont sound as good as they can.

where you working?? i just got done with umping so my cash flow has been cut. i hope i can pick apples or pears. you should give that a go as well :D easily can make 400-600 in a weekend picking fruit. you just have to work hard

I know what I am going to get.

Each sub takes 650w RMS, so I will get a Hifonics Brutus and run it at 1 ohm

2_4ohmDVC_1ohm.gif

Because I got each sub that has dual 4 ohm voice coils.

Probably get the Hifonics BXi 1606D

As for where I work, that is the Best Western. I do general Maintenance there. You know, pools, keeping it clean, fixing problems in rooms etc.

I get there at six in the morning, so I get off at 2 in the afternoon which is nice lol.

So I do that, go home take a shower, play some css. Hang out with my girlfriend, go home and to bed, and repeat daily, lol. :)

well you have been busy least to say. me on the other hand, well i just finished all my tests for my junior year of high school. that and i've been working like an effing beast. they had me work yesterday from 9:30am to 10 pm and now today i have to go in from 11 to 7, blah w/e money is money.

I know what I am going to get.

Each sub takes 650w RMS, so I will get a Hifonics Brutus and run it at 1 ohm

2_4ohmDVC_1ohm.gif

Because I got each sub that has dual 4 ohm voice coils.

Probably get the Hifonics BXi 1606D

As for where I work, that is the Best Western. I do general Maintenance there. You know, pools, keeping it clean, fixing problems in rooms etc.

I get there at six in the morning, so I get off at 2 in the afternoon which is nice lol.

So I do that, go home take a shower, play some css. Hang out with my girlfriend, go home and to bed, and repeat daily, lol. :)

i really need to get myself a copy of ccs. everybody on this forum needs one as well so we can start an uber CF clan :p

whats the specs of your pc ive never seen them before and there not in your sig. once i get a new video card either a 2600XT or a 8600GTS MAYBE a 7950GT if my parents are nice enough to give me a little more money. then i will be able to play my copy of rainbow six vegas and the game ive been waiting ages for company of heros. also halo 2 vista is on my list. my brother is trying to "aquire" this right now. too bad we have only a 80KB download speed let alone the torrent goes even slower :(.

how much you get an hour minimum wage or you getting more?

well you have been busy least to say. me on the other hand, well i just finished all my tests for my junior year of high school. that and i've been working like an effing beast. they had me work yesterday from 9:30am to 10 pm and now today i have to go in from 11 to 7, blah w/e money is money.

A Fricken MEN!
i really need to get myself a copy of ccs. everybody on this forum needs one as well so we can start an uber CF clan :p

whats the specs of your pc ive never seen them before and there not in your sig. once i get a new video card either a 2600XT or a 8600GTS MAYBE a 7950GT if my parents are nice enough to give me a little more money. then i will be able to play my copy of rainbow six vegas and the game ive been waiting ages for company of heros. also halo 2 vista is on my list. my brother is trying to "aquire" this right now. too bad we have only a 80KB download speed let alone the torrent goes even slower :(.

how much you get an hour minimum wage or you getting more?

Haha, yeah gets a tight game.

Well my computer is actually a Dell :p

3.0ghz P4 630.
1gb ram
160gb hard drive
evga 7600gt upgraded from x300

That I do not know. I know last year I got paid 8 dollars an hour. He said this year I would get more. I havent been paid yet but I expect something around 8.25 or 8.50 an hour.

Ah, that would be amazing lol

Well my computer is actually a Dell :p

3.0ghz P4 630.
1gb ram
160gb hard drive
evga 7600gt upgraded from x300

my computer actually beats that in some areas amazing :p not bad though im sure you dont game much. i plan on being some kind of gaming freak when im done building my computer(which by then will be even more outdated :) )

but hey look at it this way i saved some where in the neighborhood of 100$ on my cpu with my OC. :D

I've been busy.

Ill tell you whats been goin on recently with me.

Well first, I cut my foot on broken glass at the park. My first day of swimming in the lake. What bad luck huh.

Girlfriend and I have been busy with movies and late nights with friends.

I have been SUPER busy with car audio.

I bought two TC-7 10'' subs Here and I am going to put them in the back of my car. They will be firing in towards the back in a box thats 40"x12"x12". And my problem with that is that the ports are 14'' long, when the box in only 12'' deep. So I may switch to a slot port but i'm not sure.

Also, I started work, (to pay for the car audio stuff, because I have alot more planned).

Umm, oh yeah, tonight someone threw something at my car. So I got kinda pissy and had a little chat. Needless to say that group wont do it again :D

Funny, because sometimes, at random times doing nothing related, I will think "Damn I miss CF I gotta get it on it more sometime soon". Lol :)

What up guys

Edit-oh yeah I have been playing alot of CSS ever since I finally got fiber!

hey, what's up dog ? I did'nt even know that you were gone man, welcome back....and good luck w/the sub system. pics man///pics... j/k

Yeah, I noticed you haven't been on too much lately.

I can relate with the girlfriend thing. Last night was...fun to say the least, but I've got a bit of a nasty mark on my neck haha. I had it nicely covered with my collar popped, but I had swim practice this morning, so that idea was nicely ruined. Anyway, after being super stealth about it for like an hour and a half, my coach notices and in front of the entire team goes, "Mike, what the hell is that on your neck?" Asshole.

Yeah, I noticed you haven't been on too much lately.

I can relate with the girlfriend thing. Last night was...fun to say the least, but I've got a bit of a nasty mark on my neck haha. I had it nicely covered with my collar popped, but I had swim practice this morning, so that idea was nicely ruined. Anyway, after being super stealth about it for like an hour and a half, my coach notices and in front of the entire team goes, "Mike, what the hell is that on your neck?" Asshole.

lol all good things have a bad side to them :p
also least your girlfriend is better than mine

im datting this girl >>>>:) yep a smile lol

Back
Top Bottom