Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-24-2007, 04:30 AM   #1
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Soz Guys

I've been busy.

Ill tell you whats been goin on recently with me.

Well first, I cut my foot on broken glass at the park. My first day of swimming in the lake. What bad luck huh.

Girlfriend and I have been busy with movies and late nights with friends.

I have been SUPER busy with car audio.

I bought two TC-7 10'' subs Here and I am going to put them in the back of my car. They will be firing in towards the back in a box thats 40"x12"x12". And my problem with that is that the ports are 14'' long, when the box in only 12'' deep. So I may switch to a slot port but i'm not sure.

Also, I started work, (to pay for the car audio stuff, because I have alot more planned).

Umm, oh yeah, tonight someone threw something at my car. So I got kinda pissy and had a little chat. Needless to say that group wont do it again


Funny, because sometimes, at random times doing nothing related, I will think "Damn I miss CF I gotta get it on it more sometime soon". Lol

What up guys

Edit-oh yeah I have been playing alot of CSS ever since I finally got fiber!
__________________

__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 05:27 AM   #2
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: Soz Guys

i wondered where you went welcome back

as for the sub box cant you just cut a whole in the back and let the port stick out, ghetto but no one will see it. also dont skimp out the amp otherwise those speakers wont sound as good as they can.

where you working?? i just got done with umping so my cash flow has been cut. i hope i can pick apples or pears. you should give that a go as well easily can make 400-600 in a weekend picking fruit. you just have to work hard
__________________

Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 05:33 AM   #3
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Soz Guys

I know what I am going to get.

Each sub takes 650w RMS, so I will get a Hifonics Brutus and run it at 1 ohm



Because I got each sub that has dual 4 ohm voice coils.

Probably get the Hifonics BXi 1606D

As for where I work, that is the Best Western. I do general Maintenance there. You know, pools, keeping it clean, fixing problems in rooms etc.

I get there at six in the morning, so I get off at 2 in the afternoon which is nice lol.

So I do that, go home take a shower, play some css. Hang out with my girlfriend, go home and to bed, and repeat daily, lol.
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 05:38 AM   #4
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 1
Posts: 2,525
Default Re: Soz Guys

well you have been busy least to say. me on the other hand, well i just finished all my tests for my junior year of high school. that and i've been working like an effing beast. they had me work yesterday from 9:30am to 10 pm and now today i have to go in from 11 to 7, blah w/e money is money.
Ronco Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 05:46 AM   #5
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: Soz Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX View Post
I know what I am going to get.

Each sub takes 650w RMS, so I will get a Hifonics Brutus and run it at 1 ohm



Because I got each sub that has dual 4 ohm voice coils.

Probably get the Hifonics BXi 1606D

As for where I work, that is the Best Western. I do general Maintenance there. You know, pools, keeping it clean, fixing problems in rooms etc.

I get there at six in the morning, so I get off at 2 in the afternoon which is nice lol.

So I do that, go home take a shower, play some css. Hang out with my girlfriend, go home and to bed, and repeat daily, lol.
i really need to get myself a copy of ccs. everybody on this forum needs one as well so we can start an uber CF clan

whats the specs of your pc ive never seen them before and there not in your sig. once i get a new video card either a 2600XT or a 8600GTS MAYBE a 7950GT if my parents are nice enough to give me a little more money. then i will be able to play my copy of rainbow six vegas and the game ive been waiting ages for company of heros. also halo 2 vista is on my list. my brother is trying to "aquire" this right now. too bad we have only a 80KB download speed let alone the torrent goes even slower .

how much you get an hour minimum wage or you getting more?
Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 06:17 AM   #6
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Soz Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronco Rox View Post
well you have been busy least to say. me on the other hand, well i just finished all my tests for my junior year of high school. that and i've been working like an effing beast. they had me work yesterday from 9:30am to 10 pm and now today i have to go in from 11 to 7, blah w/e money is money.
A Fricken MEN!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudster816 View Post
i really need to get myself a copy of ccs. everybody on this forum needs one as well so we can start an uber CF clan

whats the specs of your pc ive never seen them before and there not in your sig. once i get a new video card either a 2600XT or a 8600GTS MAYBE a 7950GT if my parents are nice enough to give me a little more money. then i will be able to play my copy of rainbow six vegas and the game ive been waiting ages for company of heros. also halo 2 vista is on my list. my brother is trying to "aquire" this right now. too bad we have only a 80KB download speed let alone the torrent goes even slower .

how much you get an hour minimum wage or you getting more?
Haha, yeah gets a tight game.

Well my computer is actually a Dell

3.0ghz P4 630.
1gb ram
160gb hard drive
evga 7600gt upgraded from x300


That I do not know. I know last year I got paid 8 dollars an hour. He said this year I would get more. I havent been paid yet but I expect something around 8.25 or 8.50 an hour.

Ah, that would be amazing lol
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 08:00 AM   #7
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: Soz Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX View Post

Well my computer is actually a Dell

3.0ghz P4 630.
1gb ram
160gb hard drive
evga 7600gt upgraded from x300
my computer actually beats that in some areas amazing not bad though im sure you dont game much. i plan on being some kind of gaming freak when im done building my computer(which by then will be even more outdated )

but hey look at it this way i saved some where in the neighborhood of 100$ on my cpu with my OC.
Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 08:23 AM   #8
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,310
Default Re: Soz Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX View Post
I've been busy.

Ill tell you whats been goin on recently with me.

Well first, I cut my foot on broken glass at the park. My first day of swimming in the lake. What bad luck huh.

Girlfriend and I have been busy with movies and late nights with friends.

I have been SUPER busy with car audio.

I bought two TC-7 10'' subs Here and I am going to put them in the back of my car. They will be firing in towards the back in a box thats 40"x12"x12". And my problem with that is that the ports are 14'' long, when the box in only 12'' deep. So I may switch to a slot port but i'm not sure.

Also, I started work, (to pay for the car audio stuff, because I have alot more planned).

Umm, oh yeah, tonight someone threw something at my car. So I got kinda pissy and had a little chat. Needless to say that group wont do it again


Funny, because sometimes, at random times doing nothing related, I will think "Damn I miss CF I gotta get it on it more sometime soon". Lol

What up guys

Edit-oh yeah I have been playing alot of CSS ever since I finally got fiber!
hey, what's up dog ? I did'nt even know that you were gone man, welcome back....and good luck w/the sub system. pics man///pics... j/k
__________________
" Let the music move you "
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:01 AM   #9
Golden Master
 
freestyler105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,883
Default Re: Soz Guys

Yeah, I noticed you haven't been on too much lately.

I can relate with the girlfriend thing. Last night was...fun to say the least, but I've got a bit of a nasty mark on my neck haha. I had it nicely covered with my collar popped, but I had swim practice this morning, so that idea was nicely ruined. Anyway, after being super stealth about it for like an hour and a half, my coach notices and in front of the entire team goes, "Mike, what the hell is that on your neck?" Asshole.
__________________
C2D E6600 | 4GB DDR2-800 | 9800GTX+ | Asus P5B-E | 150GB Raptor | 320GB 7200.10 | 750W Xigmatek PSU
freestyler105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 12:06 PM   #10
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: Soz Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyler105 View Post
Yeah, I noticed you haven't been on too much lately.

I can relate with the girlfriend thing. Last night was...fun to say the least, but I've got a bit of a nasty mark on my neck haha. I had it nicely covered with my collar popped, but I had swim practice this morning, so that idea was nicely ruined. Anyway, after being super stealth about it for like an hour and a half, my coach notices and in front of the entire team goes, "Mike, what the hell is that on your neck?" Asshole.
lol all good things have a bad side to them
also least your girlfriend is better than mine

im datting this girl >>>> yep a smile lol
__________________

Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0