Sounds like you Aussies know how to party!!

his comments are so...calm?
Valium will do that for mental patients lmao

Fine is speculative, he hasn't been charged/fined as yet.

500 is not the size of the original party, it ballooned to that when a nearby party ended and all those people drifted to his place.

she was supposed to be a news anchor\reporter, not his mother....jeeze. yeah the kid is an IDIOT, but still, i think his parents should handle the situation, not some news reporter you most likely never met.

i agree with her points obviously but there is a time\place for that, and the news is not the best of times IMO

lol idk guys, i think you all need to loosen up. It's not like anyone was killed or injured throughout the ordeal. Give the guy some credit, he's probably still in disbelief over how things turned out and it's not like anything he says afterwards is going to change the fact that there's 20 grand worth of damages and his parents are going to kill him. Might as well capitalize on the news exposure and act cocky and cool to get some street cred amongst your friends. lol

I reckon he's scared sh*tless, that's pretty much it, he's just an idiot, doesn't put alot of thought into his answers, I'd like to punch him lol.

Back
Top Bottom