Sorry TRD, need more advice..

Re: TRD, I need an opinion!

Haha, yeah im working. Well, I took a vacation and the owners sold the busienss, so I might be looking for a job. Ha, right now, I have like 350 or so dollars in the bank. Not much, I know, but all that is going to wards the stereo in the car. Dad is going to pay the difference.

So now that I think about it, and what my parents will allow me to do, ill just stick to this for a while, thanks for the advice man :D

Your welcome. It's tough right now but once the money start coming in whe nyou get a full time job, you'll be able to do all the fun stuff. Some people get a little crazy by using their credit cards and student loans to do all the spending.

I highly doubt ill use a credit card often. I dont like to owe money.

ORIGINAL: Battlecat714

Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II
190e0fv.jpg

mercedes02yi.jpg

141530143712200530338am5ko.jpg

Okay, now, that is nice. The fin absolutly sucks, but its nice.

Any idea at all how much that would cost? Thats also probably a bit too low.

And a quick question, should the rims or the body kit come first? Because Ill be getting a system in it, very first thing. Then ill lower it. Next body kit or rims?

albumtn.aspx

See, that is also a very nice, but very suddle kit.

albumtn.aspx

What would the first one cost, about and whta do you think the second would cost about? Also, I mean cost + instillation = price you give me.

Because, actually that looks pretty cool, I might wait to wayyyy later to get Honda. I cant find anything about a company actually making a kit for this car. So it would probably be totally custom, right?

Merged.

Anyways, TRD isnt on, so does anyone have any idea how much something like that would cost?

On average, body kits can cost around $1,000 complete usually with front bumper, rear bumper and 2 side skirts. The spoiler are extra.

But arnt most prefab?

And suppose these wont be (because odds are good they arnt).

Back
Top Bottom