Sorry i am leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuygygsback said:

Man, if I catch you, you won't even be able to type anything after...Stop it now you SOB

I may Probably leave with you technoman...

Don't do it, as I said to technoman, these creeps are not worth it, we don't want to lose more, Maurice, [Moderator]

fuygygsback said:

99nasha - Any chance you copied what he said? If it was aimed at me in anyway, I'd like to know about it. Obviously, a PM would be the better method in discussing a matter such as this.

Hey David, if you PM me Furgy's IP, Ill call my cousin Michael at the AMD datacenter and have him send a 500GB spike to the IP. That should shut Furgy up...

He won't have an ISP left to use if he gets a spike that I want to have sent to him. CMON Furgy.. make another account... I will have you traced and spiked by the AMD datacenter... you scum... go away and quit causing trouble! David... be on MSN tomorrow so we can put an end to this madness k? :D

oh can I umm....sund an electric spike eh eh? I want to blow up some things too! please????!?!?!?!

Hmm, with all this crap happening, it's not good for which forum will I stay on and which 3 others I will leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom