Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

potpal

BSOD
Hi,
Me again I have made lots of apologies, I have had has many accounts, I have had lots of people hate me well I am sorry to those people lets get a couple of things straight here I am sick and tried of me being accused every time somebody sign's up it's Hi George people being smartarse my friend Matt R was BANNED for being accused of me it was not they were complete different ip's when I left his house and David knows that well and truly knows that I sent him a email and oh guess what he did not reply I wonder why because I was right.
Just because I am 13 It does not mean I am a thick my spelling is bad so what big deal.
Since I first joined a couple of years ago I love this forum infact I don't know why I was banned! Lots of moderators and David said to me they don't know why I was banned now a lot of you have said the reason dark night was banned is not minor it was he was perm banned but you let him back why do you not let me come back and then like I said I will not be a pain I will not bugger people I mean let's face it it would be good to not accuse members joining up that is me.
Please let me come back and make this a happy place again I am begging you all you 1 chance I have not been given it instead of banning me after this why not give me a trail and see how I go?
I would like you all to consider this.
Thanks
George

We don't want to give you a "trail". You are a 13 year old little sh*t bag and you should be BANNED from the internet.

STOP COMING HERE. YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED.

Why can't you get that through your little pre-pubescent skull?

There are 100's of computer forums to troll, so get on one of those and let them give you a "trail". Until then, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM WWW.COMPUTERFORUMS.ORG!

david is the final word on this, and when he say's you can come back then you can, until then making mutiple accounts keeps adding to your already long list ..

-closed-

your not banned because you are 13. you are banned because you are an immature little sh!t with nothing better to do than spam a computer forum. how about you just p!ss off and get a life. idiot.

I said if you stopped making accounts I might consider letting you back but you keep making accounts every week. Why don't you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom