Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 03:25 PM   #11
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to ߧ∩H♠H䎀
Default Re: Sorry

Well TBH he didn't really spam the forums. It was more on the fact he made this forum look really bad with his pointless replies and threads.

IE someone would post a help thread and he would reply Gee I don't know anything about that or you got me man I'm clueless....

Old 03-07-2008, 03:40 PM   #12
Fully Optimized

idiot

Old 03-07-2008, 03:49 PM   #13
Site Team

Send a message via AIM to celegorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryman View Post
is any one of you mods taking count of how many accounts he has made , i am intreasted to know
I know of six confirmed (not including this last one) and about 15 other suspected ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ߧ∩H♠H䎀 View Post
Well TBH he didn't really spam the forums. It was more on the fact he made this forum look really bad with his pointless replies and threads.

IE someone would post a help thread and he would reply Gee I don't know anything about that or you got me man I'm clueless....
He spammed with a few accounts in retaliation to one of his original bans.

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
Old 03-07-2008, 05:03 PM   #14
Fully Optimized

why doesnt he just make an account that doesn't have anything to do with "george" and not make one of those, "HI IM NEW HERE!" threads?
no one would notice...
Old 03-07-2008, 05:07 PM   #15
Daemon Poster

why did he get banned in the first place?
i am not him
Old 03-07-2008, 05:09 PM   #16
Site Team

George, why cant you get the message you are not wanted here. GO AWAY.
Piss off George Monks = gmcrepair? YES, YES it was.
Yeah he likes to boost his count.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:15 PM   #17
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to Waldorf PC

I am not sure if this forum has this capability: however, some forums enable you to see the IP address for which the accounts were created. Plus, the IP address is logged on every post. If this forum has this, it would be a great help. I'm not sure though.

Some free forum software you'd really want to check out is found at http://forum.snitz.com/ It is highly configurable, and there are many benefits.

I'm not sure if it is too late: but, you could possibly move the accounts and the like. Pardon my ignorance on this one, i'm not sure if that is possible to move all the accounts and that: but, it was just a thought. I do not believe that this forum software has the rep system as this forum does. At least I've not seen it in use on the forums taht use this software. That would be what I'd hate. I think our rep system is cool.

And about that George guy, what in the world is the sense of replying to help threads with lack of common sense answers, especially if he doesn't even have the answer to begin with? I'm usually the kind of person who is very level headed and tries to find the good in even the worst people in reason: however, this is nuts!
Old 03-07-2008, 05:17 PM   #18
Site Team

aren't you happy with your own forum George?

KMATB
Old 03-07-2008, 05:21 PM   #19
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldorf PC View Post
I am not sure if this forum has this capability: however, some forums enable you to see the IP address for which the accounts were created. Plus, the IP address is logged on every post. If this forum has this, it would be a great help. I'm not sure though.

Some free forum software you'd really want to check out is found at http://forum.snitz.com/ It is highly configurable, and there are many benefits.

I'm not sure if it is too late: but, you could possibly move the accounts and the like. Pardon my ignorance on this one, i'm not sure if that is possible to move all the accounts and that: but, it was just a thought. I do not believe that this forum software has the rep system as this forum does. At least I've not seen it in use on the forums taht use this software. That would be what I'd hate. I think our rep system is cool.

And about that George guy, what in the world is the sense of replying to help threads with lack of common sense answers, especially if he doesn't even have the answer to begin with? I'm usually the kind of person who is very level headed and tries to find the good in even the worst people in reason: however, this is nuts!
Pretty much all bulletin board software allows for IP address checking and blacklisting, vBulletin (what this site is using) included. Every post is logged with vBulletin, phpBB, IPB, etc. and you can definitely block by IP address or IP range. The only thing is it's easy to change your IP address and blocking an IP range could block out potential members that live around George with the same ISP. He could just use a proxy anyway.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:22 PM   #20
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by spywarebanisher View Post
why doesnt he just make an account that doesn't have anything to do with "george" and not make one of those, "HI IM NEW HERE!" threads?
no one would notice...
hes done that hes just an idiot and its so obvious that its george

Closed Thread