Sooo that fasting month starts again!

Smart_Guy

Fully Optimized
And this time it's no food or water (there are other stuff too) for 15 hours!

Temps reach 37C-46C these days. Now that's a breath of HOT air :p

That's fun!

Maybe i should start doing this aswell.
Would help me to loose those 5 Kg i need before i am bikini ready. ;)

Makes sense. :/

When the body enters starvation mode, it reduces the calorie burning.
In addition to that people usually overeat when they are hungry.

That, and if I recall correctly, the nights are filled with feasting correct? It's always easier to totally over-eat when feasting in general, throw in the lack of food during the day and it gets compounded.

Makes sense. :/

When the body enters starvation mode, it reduces the calorie burning.
In addition to that people usually overeat when they are hungry.

Yeah, no matter what, energy needs activity to dissipate and lose weight at least noticeably.

I believe overeating is psychological and a habit. Sometimes when I eat little and something interrupts my appetite long enough, I don't feel hungry anymore. Some other times I eat until my stomach is about to explode, but I still crave more and keep pushing it like crazy. Appetite and control are serious bro.

That, and if I recall correctly, the nights are filled with feasting correct? It's always easier to totally over-eat when feasting in general, throw in the lack of food during the day and it gets compounded.

That's typically after the ~30 days of fasting. There is a holiday after it and people lose control so they show crazy (wrong actually) habits. It's wrong by all means, but people are people.

Some do have it in the fasting days' nights (I and my family don't especially), but it seems to be in similar amount with normal days. The only difference is that main meals in this month become two, one to break fasting at sunset and the other later at night, as close as possible to early morning hours. That's one less main meal :p.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom