Son of a B!T*H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont HAVE to have a 3.0 for driving :) Very sure about that one, i know a few people who have got htere licenses with veyr low gpa's...but thats just because there parents are dumbasses and dont have the courage tot ell them no..but koby..do your homework, i want to see you getting that frst degree. and also so you can drive us to wenatchee lol.

Spec said:
you dont HAVE to have a 3.0 for driving :) Very sure about that one, i know a few people who have got htere licenses with veyr low gpa's...but thats just because there parents are dumbasses and dont have the courage tot ell them no..but koby..do your homework, i want to see you getting that frst degree. and also so you can drive us to wenatchee lol.
Looks like Wenatchee has something of everything, I Googled it, & took the pictorial tour, www.wenworld.com/index.php

alvino said:
Dude, are you on drugs? Your grammar is so bad. Take that as constructive criticism because either you have poor spelling skills or your grammar is poor (maybe both).

if you are refering to my post above yours i will truly grant you the member with down syndrome. i mean lets rip on someone for spelling words wrong when there isnt a misspelled word that i could see (quick glance)

Spec said:

*Grumble*

First degree.. Ya that'd be nice. Lol

Hahaha ya, but I cant take us snowboarding :( Just because dad wont let me take you while im under my 6mos.

EMMteo said:
if you are refering to my post above yours i will truly grant you the member with down syndrome. i mean lets rip on someone for spelling words wrong when there isnt a misspelled word that i could see (quick glance)

Well your grammar sucks. It doesn't even take someone with down syndrome to realize that. :rolleyes:

Spec said:

You don't have to have good grades just to drive, but insurance companies will charge you more. That's why parents want you to get good grades before you start driving, then insurance won't cost an arm and a leg.

Mr. alvino we are on a forum...comprende? does it matter how well you spell or write if the topic can be reached, no not so much. if your going to rip on someone look around on this forum, spec for instance didnt have very good of anything in there (no pun intended) why not rip on him and everyone else? because you have down syndrome and don't understand much. end of story.

Owned. KKTHXBAI! Retard. Maybe if you'll stop getting drunk with your beer you'll actually get a good education and learn.

Back
Top Bottom