Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-15-2006, 08:35 PM   #11
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Son of a B!T*H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya, a 3.0...

Thats straight B's.

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:46 PM   #12
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX
Ya, a 3.0...

Thats straight B's.
.. that sucks, i don't think grades keep people from driving over here..then again.. i live in new jersey..

| AMD 3800+ X2 Dual Core Processor | ASUS A8N-e nF4 Ultra | Hitachi Deskstar 250gb 3.0 gb/s | 1gb Corsair Value RAM 2x512 | eVGA geforce 6800GS | sound blaster live! 24-bit | NZXT Trinity Classic chassis | OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI PSU |
I was there. In the networking forum for the first time, and it was because.. of 341
kchi55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:49 PM   #13
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to ^Mike^ Send a message via AIM to ^Mike^ Send a message via MSN to ^Mike^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^Mike^

wuzzup man, that sucks, my parents are mad about my grades also, I know how it feels. Although it is a good way to make sure you keep your grades up! I have like a 3.4, 3.5 GPA which isn't bad but they focus on my brother who has like a 5.0
^Mike^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:57 PM   #14
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX

Its not possible to have a 5.0.. Lol well not where I live.

Well my grades are really bad right now. Biology I wont be able to pull up to a B. Maybe a C if im lucky. Well Math Im sure I can, I mean all Ill have to do is my homework, hahaha
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:04 PM   #15
Golden Master

It really sucks how grades have to affect your ability to drive. Sooner or later, you'll have to drive anyways and your parents will realize that.

Get bad grades on purpose and live with your parents for the rest of your life without paying rent and bills, hehe. Since they won't let you drive a car to get to work, etc.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:07 PM   #16
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate

Im only in school for half a year this year I test out in Janurary and i dont get homework
Trivium Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:15 PM   #17
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to mongoman

first nate your lucky secondly parents dont get it that things motivate us for me its a girlfriend for you its driving its different for everyone
Old 11-15-2006, 09:47 PM   #18
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to ♂R Send a message via MSN to ♂R Send a message via Yahoo to ♂R

Is this a County thing? Because I live like..IDK...3 maybe less hours away from you. We are in the same state, and school has nothing to do with driving here. So I know it is not a state thing. Is this your parents rule?
Old 11-15-2006, 10:09 PM   #19
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to ^Mike^ Send a message via AIM to ^Mike^ Send a message via MSN to ^Mike^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^Mike^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX
Its not possible to have a 5.0.. Lol well not where I live.
lol i just playin, he just like really smart, but he lacks common sense...
^Mike^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 10:27 PM   #20
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Toby Send a message via Yahoo to Toby

That's a pretty stupid ruling if you ask me. If you can drive and pass whatever you need to pass then you should be able to drive. It should have nothing to do with how well (or not) you're doing in school.

Over here (in South Australia, each state has different road rules) as long as you pass you learners test (exam type thing on road rules, must get all give way questions right [6/6, 8/8, or 12/12, can't remember], then you have to get 28 or above out of 40 on the rest of the other questions to pass), drive supervised with a fully licensed driver for 6 or so months, go for your P's (another test, driving in the car with a cop, if he passes you, you have you're P's and are allowed to drive by yourself). You have P's until you're 19. Then you are fully licensed.

Pretty sure that's right, although, they are the old rules, (year or so ago, maybe a little longer) they've changed them now. I was lucky I got my licence under the old rules. The new ones suck. And I can't remember what's changed.

Dell Inspiron 9400 Notebook 120GB 5400RPM SATA HDD, 500GB 7200RPM SATA External HDD, DVD+-RW, DVD+-RW External, Mobile Intel Calistoga i945PM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GhZ, 2GB DDR2-667MhZ Dual Channel SDRAM, Nvidia GeForce GO 7900 GS 256MB Single-Pipe.
TinyXP Rev05, PerfectDisk, TuneUp Utilities, Window Washer, Nod32, Bo-Clean, SuperAntiSpyware Pro, Spyware Blaster, Comodo Firewall Pro.
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote