It somewhat sickens me that...

AUGHHH!!! What has the world come to?!?! Dell is brainwashing helpless citizen's minds with their stupid propaganda! AUGHHH!!!

I watch those Ford and Dell commercials.. buy a ford, get a dell. How about no? I'll buy a Subaru (ranked as safest car in the world by consumer reports), and build my own computer.

Dell is just junk.. the quality is pathetic in most parts..

Well Ford is a pretty good company too. But, Dell is crap. Subaru is nice...I want the Impreza WRX STi sooo bad. I like Volvo too...their safety ratings are really good.

nothing wrong with the pickups etc that you americains get, also the focus and fiesta are really good, im going to get a 1.4 turbo diesel fiesta for my first car, thats what im learning in and i dont see any problems with it. yes subaru rock, but they are real expensive. also the transit is one of the best vans out there, well in the UK at least. and this is my view, i havnt got any evidence to back this up with or anything like that.

whats a crappy car that ford is producing at the moment? from the ones that we get in the UK all the cars being sold in the UK are fine, and good value for money.

Giancarlo said:
Ford produces some crappy cars.. but I must give them credit on the Ford Mondeo (European manufactured, but built by Ford).. right now Subaru is the best company out there.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2005/Mar/07/bz/bz05p.html

Yeah, Subaru is nice. :) I would give the Toyota Prius the award for the Most Enviromentally Friendly car. I think it runs at 60 miles per gallon, and that's like the best MPG for mass-produced cars.

Back
Top Bottom