something you cant live without

Oh boy.. Well.. Minus the obvious food, water, friends, family, etc..

I require quiet a few things to actually keep me sane.

A computer, but not just 'A' computer, MY computer.
My computer includes:
Music, Ipod, Arduino, Internet, Online Games, Coding, and everything else you do on the computer.

As long as it's my computer I have in my possession I should be good.
Mainly because I have everything I need on my computer =P
Now if I could overclock my CPU to cook on I would be all good! :D

What kind of air? :rolleyes:
LOL Without Hydrogen, there would be no water. And without Oxygen, we couldn't breathe. Well, without Carbon, I guss this whole 'Global Warming' issue wouldn't be so much of an issue :D
CO2 and Globull warming. ha.

Just a quick figure. 95% of CO2 produced is natural. 5% is Man-made. Of that 5%, 13% is from cars.

Another thing, what are the by-products of a burning reaction? C8H18 + O2 --> H2O + CO2
So everyone is going crazy about, "efficient" cars. These efficient cars are gonna save us right? The more efficient a car is, the more CO2 it makes per gallon of gasoline. Oh, those catalytic convertors, they burn the toxins, to make more CO2. All this in changing the .65% of the CO2 in the air.

Something I can not live without. I can easily live without materialistic items, However my faith and relationship with God, I don't think I could. Without that I don't think I would be where I am today, considering the people I hung around in HS and the things we did.. Then my family, Because at the end of the day, They are all that I have and that matter..So I count my blessings for them each and every day, Because unfortunately there are millions out there that are not so fortunate.

X2 But I came to my faith earlier than HS, so I was more of a loner in HS because I wasn't going to do the things others were doing. And I love my family. I get along with my brother pretty well, a lot of siblings don't seem to get along as well.

If it has to be materialistic things, my computer. Though I can live without it, I'd be pretty bored a lot of the time.

Back
Top Bottom