Something Scary...

Teris

Baseband Member
I have been given the ridiculous task of scaring the life out of some guests at a halloween party in a few days time and i'm struggling to think of something that is actually scary...

Cost of achieveing this has to be minimal but i have no problem spending money on things that go bang or anything else to scare people.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks for the idea but i'm afraid it's been done, one of my friends had that bright idea a few months ago at his birthday...

Liquid lates, toilet tissue, black face paint and blood!! works a treat.

It's really simple and you can get some really good effects, liquid latex you might have to look about for but most fancy dress shops should do it.
Apply it to a patch put a square of toilet roll over it, apply more liquid latext to help it blend in with your skin. Allow to dry, poke a whole in the toilet roll and peel back various parts. Get a small amount of blakc face paint, not solid face point but stuff that will look kind of "Stickly" put it on yuor skin where you have lifted the toilet tissue, then apply fake blood over the top. (the blakc face paint gives a darker background for more realistic look)

grab some of your mothers cheap makeup to make the toilet tissues blend in with the colour of your skin!!

Tip be bold if you have other face paint colours like blues and green purples etc don;t be afraid to use them, they all look like bruising and general dis colouring!

If you can;t get your hands on face paints again steal some of your mums make up, eye shadow foundation etc anythign you can find and have a couple of practice tries!!

** When i say steal that's a new common english term for just get hold of (don't actually steal from your parents!!)

Thanks for the idea but i'm afraid it's been done, one of my friends had that bright idea a few months ago at his birthday...

"Two old maids sitting on a beach and a streaker ran past. One had a stroke, the other one couldn't reach."

If you really want to scare `em, tell `em that petrol prices are going up to £8 per litre from midnight.

I don`t have to scare anybody - HE does it :-

ROTTIE.jpg

LOL... computer forums.. no one knows how to be scary... I've never had to! I remember we used to have lots of candy at our house, set up the front all scary like. My dad spent lots of money on it.. we went all out. One year HEB had some HUGE pumpkins. My brother and I bought the only two, carved them out, then we had the bright idea of sticking them on our heads. They were heavy.. but the end product was worth it..

We put on some old old clothes that looked like scarecrow clothes and got some hay (to stick out our hand holes in our shirts and to cover other skin [neck maybe...]), we put on some old farmer hats, then we sat on either side of the side walk.. all stretched out like a stuffed scarecrow falling out of a chair. When kids (and adults) walked up we would both jump at them and kids AND adults would fall down they were so scared. Some kids would come up and touch us and we would just slightly move our heads.. LOL it was so funny.

We even possitioned ourselfs differently. Me at the beginning of the side walk, my bro further down. I would jump at a guy and he would fall over so scared.. then he would go further up to get candy, my brother would jump, and he would scream again! (or most of the time, cuss :) )

grab some of your mothers cheap makeup to make the toilet tissues blend in with the colour of your skin!!

Great attempt at a Your Mom joke... -_- I believe they would understand better if you used the brand of her makeup: "Why Bother" is what it's called.

Obtain a small child who has the ability to speak clearly.
Have the child go up to the male of the two (assuming couples will be going through this house o' horrors) and say "Daddy I found you!!!"

Best. Prank. Ever.

Fake electrocution. Get some fake sparklers that you can simply yank on (they ignite by way of friction) some hobby stores should carry them (for toy guns, costume shops, etc) and then fake a total and utter electrocution at a predetermined spot.

It's effective, and most folks buy it instantly.

Failing the sparklers, if you have a car or small battery charger (for things like riding mowers, ATVs, etc) you don't care about, set it on the lowest setting and find a way to hide the leads, then simply touch them together using something you've got in your hands. As an example, put the battery charger in a hidden spot, suspend the leads somewhere hidden, but easy to reach, and then use a something metal, aluminum foil is fine, as long as you have either end grasped with gloves or electrical tape (be careful!)

The resulting spark show should be effective as well, just be sure to do it on a hard surface floor like linoleum or concrete to prevent fire, which is secondary, and can be hilarious for a moment, but only until you realize the carpet is on fire. :p

Back
Top Bottom