Something cool I found

mayorredbeard

Daemon Poster
I can't find my camera right now to take a picture of it; but I found something cool when I went to Blockbuster today. But I found a picture of the exact same thing on the internet:

NaturalOak.jpg

They were giving it away for free cause they're remodeling. The poster on it is for Shoot 'Em Up. But thats irrelevant. I'm trying to decide what to do with it though. I took it home and I can't decide what to do with it.

I'm pretty sure in the bottom part of it with the small opening I think I'm going to put a programmable LCD display. Any ideas?

thats a good movie, i like it...

yea i bet the bottom is to put a LCD display in, thats my guess anyway

Either way I'm putting an LCD display there, hehe. I'm just not sure what to do with the big poster part.

ya, thats not a return thing, there isnt a hole in the back, do you have a home theater? you could make a poster for your home theater and then program what's playing into the LCD or somethin... lol

ya, thats not a return thing, there isnt a hole in the back, do you have a home theater? you could make a poster for your home theater and then program what's playing into the LCD or somethin... lol

That'd be kinda cool if I could figure that out. Perhaps if I found a screen to fit into where the poster is suppose to be I could put up images in there. I do have a home theater so that would be kind of cool.

I thought about maybe putting a small projector behind it, (its kinda thick), kind of like a rear projection televesion but I'll have to see if thats possible.

well, if you have a computer, you could get a small lcd and hook it up to the parallel port, and there is open source software that will control it.

That'd be kinda cool if I could figure that out. Perhaps if I found a screen to fit into where the poster is suppose to be I could put up images in there. I do have a home theater so that would be kind of cool.

I thought about maybe putting a small projector behind it, (its kinda thick), kind of like a rear projection televesion but I'll have to see if thats possible.

ya that'd be really cool if you could make a small tv type deal out of it, and then the lcd marque below could display espn scores or something ;)

Back
Top Bottom