Something cool

In this case, it wouldn't be called a helmet, just a brain bucket, ha. No, this is not really the sort of equipment used for crash simulators, they use cars for that. It's the type of equipment that is used in factories.

I didn't say crash I just said car simulators, these are used for rides aswell, heres one being used as a f1 simulator

Awesome F1 Ferrari Driving Simulator from Max Planck Institute - YouTube

these robots are also used for making cars, something I forget to mention.

I didn't say crash I just said car simulators, these are used for rides aswell, heres one being used as a f1 simulator

This machine is a different type than the one in the first video and has been modified extensively for this kind of use.

Awesome F1 Ferrari Driving Simulator from Max Planck Institute - YouTube

Yeah, mostly Fanucs were used in my plant. Big heavy pieces of equipment. They were crazy about robot safety. They make some quick jerky movement and one that isn't specially programed and designed for human use can easily throw you around like a rag doll.

You can pick up a new Fanuc for around $50,000. Used one would be quite a bit less.

Back
Top Bottom