Something cool

Not impressive, stupid. I worked with tons of those robots. They are powerful and dangerous. People get killed by them occasionally, and def get badly injured all the time. There is a reason there are usually light bars that power down the robot when you approach them.

The pop can trick is sort of cool.

Not impressive, stupid. I worked with tons of those robots. They are powerful and dangerous. People get killed by them occasionally, and def get badly injured all the time. There is a reason there are usually light bars that power down the robot when you approach them usually.

LOL....I thought it was cool. They specifically tell you not to do it. They is one that has been modified and approved for use with human passangers though so I'm sure that's where they got the idea. Anyway looks cool to me :rolleyes:

LOL....I thought it was cool. They specifically tell you not to do it. They is one that has been modified and approved for use with human passangers though so I'm sure that's where they got the idea. Anyway looks cool to me :rolleyes:
That's not one modified for human passangers. They stuck a chair and a 5 point on a regular robot. Like I said, they are powerful machines. People have been killed by them in my plant.

They are programmed to run a certain routine, and yes superman as much as you're correct they are very dangerous but still fun, crash helmet and some body armour and you'll be fine lol.. I know it looks dangerous but these are built very strongly and programmed professionally.

This is the sort of equipment they use for simulators and car racing simulators.

They are programmed to run a certain routine, and yes superman as much as you're correct they are very dangerous but still fun, crash helmet and some body armour and you'll be fine lol.. I know it looks dangerous but these are built very strongly and programmed professionally.

This is the sort of equipment they use for simulators and car racing simulators.

I dont think that a crash helmet would really do much, to be honest. You could still be seriously fu**ed up if you flew off that thing. I'm not saying it's not cool - but it is dangerous.

In this case, it wouldn't be called a helmet, just a brain bucket, ha. No, this is not really the sort of equipment used for crash simulators, they use cars for that. It's the type of equipment that is used in factories.

From the video:
Please don't try this in your own shop - the safety risk in doing something like this is obviously quite high, even with the soft and hard limits of the robot adjusted for maximum protection. Industrial robots are simply not suited for interaction like this with people!

Back
Top Bottom