Someone Chokes me out of no where

X800 said:
Ok i was in math class, and some random kid comes and and Chokes me and than some one else.. Im like wtf? I almost died and I dont even know this guy. I saw him later and he told he was bord. Im like wtf!! :rolleyes:

OMG, another idiot kid just like in the other thread, lol. What's up with kids these days? Too much Red Bull or something?

ArrizX said:
Well, I suppose it is. Then maybe attempted bodily harm.

Yeah, it was assault. He came out of nowhere and choked him. I could've died if either the teacher decided it wasn't entertaining enough or if that kid was too stupid to stop (not like he should've even done that in the first place).

AmericanSensei said:
I know the feeling X800, some kids do not know when to stop when they do engage in these acts, and at times can put people out.

But I can assure you, If I encountered that kid.

He would of only done it once, and it would have been his last. I would of put him to sleep with two broken arms, and left him for dead.

Sad thing is, Schools these days have a policy of "ZERO TOLERANCE", which punishes not only the suspect, but the victim as well, Regardless of whether or not it was a pure act of self defense, The punishment may not be as severe, but none the less, unjustified.

I would also heed the others advice here as well, and follow through with a report and punishment for that kid.

Yeah, a lot of schools have the Zero Tolerance rule now. The only way you won't be punished is if you literally let them do that to you. Self defense is considered fighting and you will be punished for it, although the reprocussions aren't as severe as the attacker.

I'd of kicked his ass, someone trys and chokes me and there will be teeth flying and it won't be mine.

There would of been payback, he would of had a few loose teeth to match the black eye.

He would not be able to charge you cause it was self defense, as long as you had a witness to say he choked you first.

ArrizX said:
Attempted assualt. And remember, you can sue for anything these days ;)

Even sue the school, and they hvae alot of money.

Might want to threaten to do that, and they will compromise by saying they will expell the kid and fire the teacher. Then everyone wins, just like alvino said.
You can sue for anything in America. :p

Sad thing is, Schools these days have a policy of "ZERO TOLERANCE", which punishes not only the suspect, but the victim as well, Regardless of whether or not it was a pure act of self defense, The punishment may not be as severe, but none the less, unjustified.

I would also heed the others advice here as well, and follow through with a report and punishment for that kid.
Same around here, if you do anything back to them you can get in trouble too even just push them :S

Get three of you friends one with a car, beat him about the head till he's limp and bung him in the boot of the car. take him out to a deserted piece of land where previously you have dug a hole 4 foot by 6 foot and 4 foot deep, blind fold him and put him in the hole then fill up with concrete...problem solved.

AmericanSensei said:
I know the feeling X800, some kids do not know when to stop when they do engage in these acts, and at times can put people out.

But I can assure you, If I encountered that kid.

He would of only done it once, and it would have been his last. I would of put him to sleep with two broken arms, and left him for dead.

I know what you mean my friend got suspended for laying this guy out because the guy hit him with a crobar.

there's not a day that gose by that at least 3 fights go on and facalty dose nothing about it

Back
Top Bottom