Some PS3 news

Haha, combine the PS3's raw speed and power, Xbox 360's software/features/online services and the Revolution's size and you've got one hell of a console. :D

I believe Sony can do it even with the high priced PS3 compared to its competitor, Microsoft XBox 360. Sony owns in technology and Resident Evil 5 is coming out for it. I'm in on the PS3 hype.

Their market is not just aimed at the US, but world wide. Things will pick up.

winterfreshpwnz said:
I never liked the RE series, Silent Hill on the other hand, now that's some ownage for ya.

I love both of the series. I think Resident Evil has been getting better and better as the series continued. Silent Hill unfortunately feels like it's losing its roots. Speaking of which, anyone heard anything about an SH5??

i myself love RE. i think its one of the best games ever. jill valentine is hot as anything in the movies too:D and they're not wimpy zombies like land of the dead where you can shoot them in the chest and they'll die, BOOM HS! is the only way

yea i can see the point about that whole console turning into a computer thing. but the only differences is, the consol will only be about games. no websites or crazy things like that, just games. but i kinda disagree w/ my original post now because it would be too much of a hassle. i think its a lot easier just sitting down, playing a video game, and not worrying about upgrading your system.

TRDCorolla said:
I believe Sony can do it even with the high priced PS3 compared to its competitor, Microsoft XBox 360. Sony owns in technology and Resident Evil 5 is coming out for it. I'm in on the PS3 hype.

Their market is not just aimed at the US, but world wide. Things will pick up.

So? Xbox 360 will get Resident Evil 5 too. What PS3 won't get is: Project Gotham Racing 3, Gears of War and Quake 4 :D There's more but I'm too lazy to post. Just keep in mind that the majority of the PS3's best games are going to be on the Xbox 360 (and most likely the Revolution).

jcon89 said:
i think its a lot easier just sitting down, playing a video game, and not worrying about upgrading your system.

I totally agree with that. you don't have to worry about a virus or some other computer problem happening. it's a one time deal, and it last you 4-5 years.

Back
Top Bottom