Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-24-2005, 01:44 AM   #21
Fully Optimized
 
winterfreshpwnz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,099
Send a message via AIM to winterfreshpwnz Send a message via MSN to winterfreshpwnz
Default Re: Some PS3 news

Yeah exactly, oh and if you don't mind me asking and of course you don't have to answer, how ARE you so rich? Is it because of your comp company or what?
__________________

__________________
ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB 3.0 | AMD Athlon II X2 245 | 2X2GB A-DATA DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | OCZ StealthXStream 500W | Logitech G500 Mouse
winterfreshpwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 04:02 AM   #22
BSOD
 
DarkBlade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,355
Send a message via MSN to DarkBlade
Default Re: Some PS3 news

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterfreshpwnz
Yeah exactly, oh and if you don't mind me asking and of course you don't have to answer, how ARE you so rich? Is it because of your comp company or what?
Stop asking questions about my wealth. I am a person, not a pile of money. It should not matter how wealthy I am. It doesn't matter at all, treat me as an equal please. And I AM NOT RICH, my father is. Remember, I am 18! I live with them. My PC company is barely started, I make 600/month from that and then my 900/month from BestBuy. I am FAR from RICH myself. Please do NOT bring this up any further, thank you.
__________________

DarkBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 04:05 AM   #23
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Some PS3 news

Jeez, calm down...he wasn't trying to offend you about it...just curious...after all, it is natural for others to be jealous about your family's wealth, right? I mean, considering that there are tons of people out in the world who are way less fortunate as you...
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 04:12 AM   #24
BSOD
 
DarkBlade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,355
Send a message via MSN to DarkBlade
Default Re: Some PS3 news

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
Jeez, calm down...he wasn't trying to offend you about it...just curious...after all, it is natural for others to be jealous about your family's wealth, right? I mean, considering that there are tons of people out in the world who are way less fortunate as you...
you don't get it do you? If you ignored that fact... i wouldn't be special. IGNORE THE FACT. I am not fortunate.. it is VERY TRUE what they say, MONEY DOES NOT BUY HAPPINESS. I have my own issues that all the money in the world cannot solve. So don't think I just sit around in a swimming pool all day sipping martinis and living it up, because, YOU ARE WRONG. I get called a SNOB, a BRAT, a newmoney asshole, and several other names I can't and won't say on this forum infront of younger kids (under 16). Sry, you will never understand unless you become wealthy someday (which I hope you do) My dad is constantly stressed, I am as well, and I don't live the EASY life. Items and money don't make a good life, a good family life does, which I LACK!
DarkBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 04:29 AM   #25
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,690
Default Re: Some PS3 news

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBlade
you don't get it do you? If you ignored that fact... i wouldn't be special. IGNORE THE FACT. I am not fortunate.. it is VERY TRUE what they say, MONEY DOES NOT BUY HAPPINESS. I have my own issues that all the money in the world cannot solve. So don't think I just sit around in a swimming pool all day sipping martinis and living it up, because, YOU ARE WRONG. I get called a SNOB, a BRAT, a newmoney asshole, and several other names I can't and won't say on this forum infront of younger kids (under 16). Sry, you will never understand unless you become wealthy someday (which I hope you do) My dad is constantly stressed, I am as well, and I don't live the EASY life. Items and money don't make a good life, a good family life does, which I LACK!
lurkswithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 04:32 AM   #26
BSOD
 
DarkBlade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,355
Send a message via MSN to DarkBlade
Default Re: Some PS3 news

Gj... you can quote my complaint.. how ingenius of u... what was the point of that? no quick rebutle? lmao, u have lost it lurks.. w/e, i dont care anymore. You are so mean to me, i cant take it.
DarkBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 05:27 AM   #27
Fully Optimized
 
winterfreshpwnz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,099
Send a message via AIM to winterfreshpwnz Send a message via MSN to winterfreshpwnz
Default Re: Some PS3 news

lol I wasn't offending you, just simply curious because it isn't everyday you see someone who can buy THE best parts for a computer and do it so often, wasn't praising you either and telling you what a great life you must have, just wondering how you are able to afford such things, but you have already answered it.
__________________
ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB 3.0 | AMD Athlon II X2 245 | 2X2GB A-DATA DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | OCZ StealthXStream 500W | Logitech G500 Mouse
winterfreshpwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 07:15 AM   #28
Fully Optimized
 
NOFX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,797
Default Re: Some PS3 news

Lol Darkblade dont get upset. I think everyone is just jealous, I know i am lol. But you arent a snobby little preppy kid cos you make your own living and good on you for putting a company together and stuff. Its not like you chose to have a succesful father, your succesful father chose to have you, lol. Anyhoo, back on track. The PS3 looks doomed, I want an XB0X 360 does that mean i can play XBox 1 games and also how long till it comes out and lastly how much are we looking at paying?
__________________
3.0GHZ INTEL PRESCOTT CPU
1 GIG KINGSTON RAM
200 GB WESTERN DIGITAL HD
RADEON X800 PRO
JOIN RG Forums its Hella Good!!!
NOFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 07:20 AM   #29
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 37
Default

Microsoft is aiming for complete backward compatability. Heres the link to the article: http://vision.pcvsconsole.com/?article=3
jcurrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 07:33 AM   #30
Fully Optimized
 
winterfreshpwnz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,099
Send a message via AIM to winterfreshpwnz Send a message via MSN to winterfreshpwnz
Default Re: Some PS3 news

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOFX
Lol Darkblade dont get upset. I think everyone is just jealous, I know i am lol. But you arent a snobby little preppy kid cos you make your own living and good on you for putting a company together and stuff. Its not like you chose to have a succesful father, your succesful father chose to have you, lol. Anyhoo, back on track. The PS3 looks doomed, I want an XB0X 360 does that mean i can play XBox 1 games and also how long till it comes out and lastly how much are we looking at paying?
Why does it look doomed? >_>
__________________

__________________
ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB 3.0 | AMD Athlon II X2 245 | 2X2GB A-DATA DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | OCZ StealthXStream 500W | Logitech G500 Mouse
winterfreshpwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0