Some PS3 news

Hm, good read, lots of interesting stuff. And I'm sure with all the time before release and dev kits being produced, developers will figure out the cell eventually, even if it means we start seeing it's true power later on in the PS3's life cycle.

I just hope the the first few games don't bomb because that would really turn ppl off of the PS3.

Well what do you mean by bomb? I mean I think we can all agree that the launch games probably won't show it's full power or potential, but they will definitely be a step above the things we see now IMO and will probably be very fun. But we'll just have to wait and see.

I think that with the price of fuel being as high as it is...they may just be in for a surprise when it doesn't sell like they would like it to. The rise in gas costs me about $150 us more a month now and that was our running around funds. To think that someone is going to sacrifice food or paying bills to buy one is nuts. The price will come down.

Yea they ps3 is looking SICK but im not going to spend that much o a system ic ant upgrade, i think ill stick with getting the xbox 360 ;)

What can you upgrade on the xbox 360? Oh and this isn't to start anything I just really wanna know since I haven't heard anything about it. Do you mean upgrade like the case, cuz that's all I have heard about, but if there's other stuff then please share.

Well your gonna be able to upgrade SMALL things from what iv heard like the harddrive and such, but the main reason im getting the 360 is because it goign to be cheaper than PS3.

Back
Top Bottom