Some People's children

people have no common sense these days... like there is a girl in my class(im in 8th grade) and in 6th grade she had no idea what a battleship was!!!(isnt that self explanatory?!?!?!?!) WTF!!?!??! if you just surf the net or watch tv or go to a freakin museup, then you might learn something. when i say watch tv, i mean watch the freakin' discovery or national geographic channel, not the stupid soap operas that people watch now adays.

9. A mother calls 911 very worried asking the dispatcher if she needs to take her kid to the emergency room, the kid was eating ants. The dispatcher tells her to give the kid some Benadryl and should be fine, the mother says, I just gave him some ant killer..... Dispatcher: Rush him in to emergency.

Hahahaha, man thats great!!

Some true stupid moments i've had in my llife from poeple talking to me
1. Aguring with a guy that cananda isn't a part of the United States and thats about all.

Asked My friend what country she was going to go to during the summer break, she said hawaii

That was funny, i have more in my archives of funny moments but im eating nerds with one hand and typing with the other s ill tell later

LMAO. O yea one happened today. A guy asked me why doesn't bush run again? I looked at him and said because its his 2nd term. He went so... he can have 4 terms at 2 years each. I looked at him again and went are you joking? He simply went no i'm right turst me I took gov for a class last semster. I looked at him again (wasn't going explain it) and said thats what makes it funnier. Turned around and ignored him.

I had one caller when i used to work for HP.. i swear this is no lie....

A little background first.
We only took calls from the USA, so one women called in and as i was fixing her printer she asked where i was located at so i told her Canada and she said.............

"That's overseas isn't it"

I fell out of my chair, i laughed i barely had time to hit mute before i busted out laughing. :p

Back
Top Bottom