Some members......

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh really, hmm that aint good haha.
hmm, i believe in giving people chances. i guess im a bit too soft on brookfield sometimes. i just dont like shouting abuse at him.
hes said hes sorry, which he rarely does, so if he can actually prove it then fair doo's. if not then im afraid ill have to hold the door open
totally agree, if i can i will rep you.

this thread is hilarious. Just admit it Brookie, you are enjoying this. Admit it!

Off topic:

Ahyoka man, you only have 500 posts? It seems like you have been here forever.
haha it does feel like I've been here longer that I have...

536 posts actually, about two a day, he's been a member for eight months.
537 Now:p:)

I agree, however leaving Brookfield as a moderator won't resolve the overall controversy (members' confidential information being stolen, posts edited/deleted for no reason, etc.) around the forums.

Yeah, it does feel like Ahyoka has been here forever.

True, and that all needs to be taken into account when a decision is made...but until then, I think folks should ease up on asking the same questions over and over...I feel like Brookfield is being judged (partly) on his PAST behavior and how because of his PAST behavior there is no hope for him to change. Which, is not necessarily true. Granted, one isn't LIKELY to change but they can if they want to...and he has to want to, no amount of begging or prodding can change behavior....he has to want it.

I think The man needs to be judged by his behavior in the NOW, not by his past alone. You can't change what a person's done in the past but by no means do you completley forget it, but it shouldn't be in the forefront of someones criticisms.

Please do not think I'm taking sides, I can clearly see points from both sides of the debate here:)

And thanks:) it's been a real nice stay here so far.

what would he be laughin about :confused:

the attention for one. When does it stop? The fact is, he doesn't want it to. Threads keep being posted, he continues his same habits despite continually expressing his apologies for doing them. I think he's enjoying it. It brings something interesting into his life. It's a sense of satisfaction to still have people noticing you and talking about you. That's how I think he's loving it.

To put things in real simple terms that I think we can all understand: he is an attention whore. And it's not a bad thing entirely. He's just getting the satisfaction he wants out of threads like these.

I agree with giving someone chances, however, when do you stop? A couple of hours after Brooky apologised, and I must say well done it takes a lot of guts to do that if you really are sorry, Brookfield was back double posting??, it is any wonder people are questioning if he means it? I hope he does and I hope he can change, but you can only have so many chances.

Why should we give him another chance when he's done things that would of gotten any other member banned a long time ago in the past?

Why should we give him another chance when he's done things that would of gotten any other member banned a long time ago in the past?

I totally agree. Double posting is just proving that he's not going to improve.

If we search his last 1000 posts, i bet 90% of them deal with this bullsh*t, and less than 1% are at all useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom